The Student Room Group

Online Msc Computer Science by Wrexham Glyndwr, any thoughts?

Can you please give any thoughts For those who are currently studying the online msc in CS at Wrexham? How challenging is the program? How does this online program compare to other ones you have done before?
Original post by danielryre
Can you please give any thoughts For those who are currently studying the online msc in CS at Wrexham? How challenging is the program? How does this online program compare to other ones you have done before?

H, I am also looking for some feedback regarding this program. Would you please let me know if you get information?
Reply 2
I am also looking at this course.
Reply 3
Hi,

I'm a mature student looking to study this course at either York or Wrexham. I have offered accepted at both universities but have no experience in this field. How does this course compare at the 2 universities? I aware aware Wrexham is 6000k and York 7800k ut is is worth going for the chaepr course at a lower ranked university?

I work full time and would really need to motivate to complete this course, especially with lack of previous knowledge or understanding. Any advice on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending