The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The 'I'm Coming to Exeter' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elliot_123
Fellow geographer over here! Are you Bsc or BA? :smile:

Ahh, finally another geographer - I am Bsc Geography, coming from Northern Ireland :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1181
Original post by GinaLaMalfaisant
Your comment is soo cute. I'm going to rep you just because of it. hehe :bumps:

Aw :colondollar: Thanks :h:
Reply 1182
I'm coming! Studying Psychology, just waiting for my accommodation offer! :biggrin:
Original post by alys13
I'm coming! Studying Psychology, just waiting for my accommodation offer! :biggrin:

cool
Reply 1184
I'm from Russia, coming to study Mathematics with Economics (G1L1) , waiting for accomodation too...
Reply 1185
By the way guys, well done and congratulations on all your offers! :smile: Exeter 2013 ftw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1186
Original post by ryadav
By the way guys, well done and congratulations on all your offers! :smile: Exeter 2013 ftw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks ;D

Has anyone received their accommodation offer yet? I'm still waiting for mine. :c
Reply 1187
Original post by Cryl
Thanks ;D

Has anyone received their accommodation offer yet? I'm still waiting for mine. :c

quite a lot of people haven't, including me. we just have to wait :P
Reply 1188
Original post by cet201
quite a lot of people haven't, including me. we just have to wait :P

Oh phew. c:
Original post by banbridgeacademy
Ahh, finally another geographer - I am Bsc Geography, coming from Northern Ireland :smile:

I'm BSc to, really excited! I just want to go now! I'm coming from Essex, so Exeter is a little bit easier for me to get to than from Northern Ireland ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1190
Original post by kingkong95
Exeter was my insurance too, although I'm still really happy to be going there :smile: I only just applied for accommodation today, while everyone else is already receiving their accommodation offers... Have you heard anything else about accommodation since you applied?

Exactly the same as you, I haven't heard anything and it still says submitted on the website about my application. I'll let you know or at least post in this thread when I get some sort of offer.
Reply 1191
Original post by NymeriaHart
Oh wow I'm coming! Classical Studies :smile: I'm soooo nervy and also totally terrified that I won't get into the accommodation I want. In any case aaah we're all actually going to uni! :charm: ooh cool smilies (as you can see I'm new here)
Nym

I'm doing Classical studies too!! I'm from the US and I am really excited (and totally nervous :wink:) to be starting university and to be going abroad!! I applied a while back for accommodation, because I didn't have to wait for results, and I got into St. Germans. Can't wait!! :smile:
Hey everyone! I'm studying English at Exeter and wanted to ask whether anyone else here is as well or has a place in Holland Hall accommodation? I'm really excited and a little nervous so it would be great to get to know some people before September! Congratulations everyone!! :smile:
I'm studying English, and haven't been informed on accommodation yet - despite my neurotic reloading of my inbox.
Im doing Maths and got accomodation at Birks Grange anyone else going there?
Reply 1195
Original post by Lottie1289
Im doing Maths and got accomodation at Birks Grange anyone else going there?

Yep I'm going to Birks Grange! :smile: Studying Economics! What block did you get?
Reply 1196
Original post by chloe.eliza49
Hey everyone! I'm studying English at Exeter and wanted to ask whether anyone else here is as well or has a place in Holland Hall accommodation? I'm really excited and a little nervous so it would be great to get to know some people before September! Congratulations everyone!! :smile:

Hey :smile: I'm studying English and in Holland too!
just accepted by accommodation offer of Lafrowda Block F any other Medical Imaging students picked this accommodation?
Reply 1198
I'm going to be studying English and I've finally sorted out accommodation today. I'll be in Lafrowda Block A. I'm glad to finally know where I'll be staying. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmieLeigh
i'm coming for Classics so we might have some classes/lectures together! ahhh, so excited, but also worried i won't get my first choice accomodation, birks grange, i love it so much. where are you hoping to live?

Ooh awesome! I like Birks grange too! And Duryard (I think that's it) and La Frowda and there's another but I can't remember it :') I think I'll genuinely just cry if I can't stay somewhere nice...so are you nervous for uni? I'm assuming you'll be at freshers week?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending