Psychology! How about you :smile:

History :biggrin:
Original post by kimt3
History :biggrin:

Exciting times! Do you have a favourite accommodation yet :smile:
Original post by lpben
Hi all, I have firmed for Law LLB - any other law students out there? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? Me too! Where are you from? Guess I'll be seeing you should I meet the offer! :smile:
Reply 1488
Original post by Rumplestekin
Really? Me too! Where are you from? Guess I'll be seeing you should I meet the offer! :smile:

I'm from Gloucestershire :-) how about yourself? Look forward to it! I've already completed A Levels so as long as everything goes to plan, I'll definitely be there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1489
Original post by Ingamo
Exciting times! Do you have a favourite accommodation yet :smile:

Lafrowda as it's so close to everything, you?
Original post by kimt3
Lafrowda as it's so close to everything, you?

Same, I think its a very popular choice! Fingers crossed we get it! :tongue:
Original post by lpben
I'm from Gloucestershire :-) how about yourself? Look forward to it! I've already completed A Levels so as long as everything goes to plan, I'll definitely be there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from Malaysia! :h:
Any psychology firmers had a confirmation email come through from the university yet? I firmed it over a couple of weeks and I presumed it would be an automated thing to be honest! Just want to know its got through okay :colondollar:
Reply 1493
Original post by Ingamo
Any psychology firmers had a confirmation email come through from the university yet? I firmed it over a couple of weeks and I presumed it would be an automated thing to be honest! Just want to know its got through okay :colondollar:

I've firmed for law but waiting for the same! Hopefully it won't be too long. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1494
Original post by aleishahogan
Firmed the University of Exeter to study Mphys Physics with Astrophysics :biggrin:

Original post by TEJ96
I will be firming for the same course, I can't wait to study there! :biggrin:

Hey, I've applied for the MPhys Physics with Astrophysics too! I've sent my application on 13th January and had the interview on 23rd February. The interviewer said they'd get back to me "in a few weeks". Well, I've already heard back from all unis but Exeter and the interviewer (who was very nice by the way) said he was very impressed and I'd most likely get an offer, for which, tbh, I wasn't really surprised (and no, I'm not showing off :biggrin:), as my predicted grades are higher than the entry requirements. I'd like to put Exeter as my insurance choice as soon as I get the offer.

Any ideas why it's taking so long?

And would you mind telling what your predicted grades and (conditional) offers are?
Reply 1495
Original post by azulu
Hey, I've applied for the MPhys Physics with Astrophysics too! I've sent my application on 13th January and had the interview on 23rd February. The interviewer said they'd get back to me "in a few weeks". Well, I've already heard back from all unis but Exeter and the interviewer (who was very nice by the way) said he was very impressed and I'd most likely get an offer, for which, tbh, I wasn't really surprised (and no, I'm not showing off :biggrin:), as my predicted grades are higher than the entry requirements. I'd like to put Exeter as my insurance choice as soon as I get the offer.

Any ideas why it's taking so long?

And would you mind telling what your predicted grades and (conditional) offers are?

I applied in October, had my interview in November, but didn't hear back until early January so don't worry if it is taking long. You also might receive a letter with a comment from your interviewer.
I'm predicted A*AAA (A* in physics) and received offers from Sheffield and York (insured Sheffield).
I hope you hear from them soon. Best of luck with it all. :biggrin: Where are you planning to firm?
Reply 1496
Original post by TEJ96
I applied in October, had my interview in November, but didn't hear back until early January so don't worry if it is taking long. You also might receive a letter with a comment from your interviewer.
I'm predicted A*AAA (A* in physics) and received offers from Sheffield and York (insured Sheffield).
I hope you hear from them soon. Best of luck with it all. :biggrin: Where are you planning to firm?

I got an email from him the next day, I think.
I'm firming Bath, as I just got rejected from my two top choices - Imperial and St Andrews (which was quite a surprise for me, tbh). I've also applied to Surrey.
It's nice to finally meet a physics applicant :smile:
Also, two of my friends got offers from Exeter so even if I didn't get into Bath, I'd still be pretty happy to go to the same uni as them (NatSci - firm and Law - not sure)
Reply 1497
Original post by azulu
I got an email from him the next day, I think.
I'm firming Bath, as I just got rejected from my two top choices - Imperial and St Andrews (which was quite a surprise for me, tbh). I've also applied to Surrey.
It's nice to finally meet a physics applicant :smile:
Also, two of my friends got offers from Exeter so even if I didn't get into Bath, I'd still be pretty happy to go to the same uni as them (NatSci - firm and Law - not sure)

I was also rejected by my top two: Oxford post interview and Durham.
I hope all goes well with your A-levels. Bath is a lovely city and a great university so I am sure you will be very happy there. :smile: It is great to speak to another physics applicant, there seems to be a lack, or they're just all in hiding. :P
Reply 1498
Original post by TEJ96
I was also rejected by my top two: Oxford post interview and Durham.
I hope all goes well with your A-levels. Bath is a lovely city and a great university so I am sure you will be very happy there. :smile: It is great to speak to another physics applicant, there seems to be a lack, or they're just all in hiding. :P

I'm actually doing IB, but thanks for the warm words :smile: and good luck to you too!
Yup, I can't find many physics applicants in any of my universities' forums. It's also pretty cool that you plan on taking astrophysics too ^^
WOO! I have firmed Exeter to study Physics with Astrophysics :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending