The Student Room Group

ICT BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma Unit 12: IT Technical Support and Management

Hi, I'm struggling to do the last task of Unit 12: IT Technical Support and Management unit in which I have to produce an IT Support plan if anyone has done it before please help.

C.D3 Evaluate, using feedback from others, the refined IT support and
management plan, justifying how it fully meets the client's requirements and is fit for purpose.

C.M3 Justify, using feedback from others, the decisions made for an IT support and management plan, explaining how it will meet the client's requirements and be fit for purpose.

C.P5 Produce an IT support and management plan that adequately meets most of the client's requirements.

C.P6 Review the IT support and management plan with others to identify and inform improvements.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by f-x_1-1
Hi, I'm struggling to do the last task of Unit 12: IT Technical Support and Management unit in which I have to produce an IT Support plan if anyone has done it before please help.C.D3 Evaluate, using feedback from others, the refined IT support andmanagement plan, justifying how it fully meets the client's requirements and is fit for purpose.C.M3 Justify, using feedback from others, the decisions made for an IT support and management plan, explaining how it will meet the client's requirements and be fit for purpose.C.P5 Produce an IT support and management plan that adequately meets most of the client's requirements.C.P6 Review the IT support and management plan with others to identify and inform improvements.
hey did u ever complete it im struggling too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending