The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Dundee Or Stirling University?

I have offers from both Dundee and Stirling but haven't been able to visit either because of corona virus. I'm pretty conflicted. If anyone can answer any of these questions it would be massively appreciated.
what are the people like at each uni(ambitious/judgemental/open minded/boring?,
Is Dundee more of a party uni?
What are the people like in the cities?
Is Dundee polluted?,
(i'm quite badly asthmatic)
I love nature but Stirling appears slightly boring and 'safe' and i want a real life experience but slightly concerned about the air in Dundee and it just being a party uni.
Any insight at all would be great, thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I have offers from both Dundee and Stirling but haven't been able to visit either because of corona virus. I'm pretty conflicted. If anyone can answer any of these questions it would be massively appreciated.
what are the people like at each uni(ambitious/judgemental/open minded/boring?,
Is Dundee more of a party uni?
What are the people like in the cities?
Is Dundee polluted?,
(i'm quite badly asthmatic)
I love nature but Stirling appears slightly boring and 'safe' and i want a real life experience but slightly concerned about the air in Dundee and it just being a party uni.
Any insight at all would be great, thanks

My feelings exactly. I'm stuck between Dundee and Stirling and have no idea which one to choose. I'm not a party guy, but I feel Dundee is slightly more prestigious for law than Stirling.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by 09BlakeyR
My feelings exactly. I'm stuck between Dundee and Stirling and have no idea which one to choose. I'm not a party guy, but I feel Dundee is slightly more prestigious for law than Stirling.

Hey, just wondering what grades did you get in S5 and S6?
Don’t know why anyone would choose Stirling over Dundee (except for sport science or creative writing). Dundee especially for Law!

(Note I went to neither of these unis). If you think stirlings safe but boring you’re right, but you’ll end up coming out of uni without learning life skills, but Dundee is also safe (but deffo not boring)
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest