The Student Room Group

is it bullying

hi so i go back to school next week as i am in year ten. i have been worried about it as i was being bullied at school. a girl in my class keeps on taking ppl away from me, whenever i’m with my friends she takes them away. one time she was coming for someone and she told them to come. i told her i wasn’t finished w my convo. whenever i would be w my friends she would completely act like i’m invisible. she knew i was there. she went up to her friend and asked how she was. apparently she has been talking behind my back about how she didn’t like how i had a boyfriend but now he’s gone. i told a teacher but she got really defensive. i’m not sure if this is bullying
Reply 1
she has something against you
Reply 2
thank you for the advice
Original post by rozzer090
hi so i go back to school next week as i am in year ten. i have been worried about it as i was being bullied at school. a girl in my class keeps on taking ppl away from me, whenever i’m with my friends she takes them away. one time she was coming for someone and she told them to come. i told her i wasn’t finished w my convo. whenever i would be w my friends she would completely act like i’m invisible. she knew i was there. she went up to her friend and asked how she was. apparently she has been talking behind my back about how she didn’t like how i had a boyfriend but now he’s gone. i told a teacher but she got really defensive. i’m not sure if this is bullying

Confront her to her face if you can, find a reason to why she is so against you. Perhaps, if you exert your dominance first, she'll admit and you'll be friends again.
Reply 4
Original post by M_ichael
Confront her to her face if you can, find a reason to why she is so against you. Perhaps, if you exert your dominance first, she'll admit and you'll be friends again.

i have tried it she’s been so defensive tho
i have tried it she’s been so defensive tho

Damm. Try stroking it off or keep questioning her about it.
Reply 6
"F*ck off" should work.
Reply 7

Hi,
This is bullying as it is unkindness repeatedly directed towards you. Whether you have a boyfriend or not is none of her business. If she has a problem with that, its not up to her to want to take it out on other people such as yourself. Ultimately, whilst people can take your physical possessions away from you, she can't actually take your friends away unless YOUR FRIENDS CHOOSE to leave you, albeit out of peer pressure. I would really cut off friends who easily will just leave you at her will. This is unacceptable and I'd work on telling a teacher well before you start. Maybe email them or something. THIS ISN'T YOUR FAULT :smile:
Sounds like she has a problem. Maybe she just jealous of you.
trust me this happened to me once I left I never had problems like this its very toxic environment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending