The Student Room Group

my friend boyfriend is my bully

what should i say to her.And what should i say to her boyfriend
Reply 1
You tell him to stop bullying you. Bullies are cowards and will pick on those they perceive as having a weakness, which is usually a reflection of their own insecurities. Don't show weakness and they lose that power over you.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
You tell him to stop bullying you. Bullies are cowards and will pick on those they perceive as having a weakness, which is usually a reflection of their own insecurities. Don't show weakness and they lose that power over you.

thank you very much
Reply 3
I appreciate Surnia’s advice however it is often not that easy if you are being bullied. Have you tried having a conversation with your friend about how their partner is treating you? I’d suggest if she brushes his behaviour off you start to distance yourself from both of them if you can.
Nobody deserves to be bullied and anyone who ignores it are as bad at those who are doing it.
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia

Sorry, it is not always as simple as that. With kids maybe yes, with teens and young adults bullies are sometimes just evil. I've experienced bullying all the middle school and most of the high school. Not showing weaknesses to them and faking power didn't help at all, just made things worse.

OP, speak to your friend. Don't expect them to break up, but just explain that you will feel better if you both could spend some time without that guy around you. See how she reacts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending