The Student Room Group

Lost my virginity but couldn't ejaculate

Scroll to see replies

Could be any number of things really. Nerves, effects of alcohol, the position, her being a bit loose, you being a bit small, the condom (assuming you used one) - and before anyone says anything - no, it doesn't "just feel the same", it feels crap.

Aaaanyway, just keep experimenting and you'll get there. It was only the first time after all.
Anonymous
This guy I was with the other night was really annoyed and frustrated with being locked out, and then we thought **** it and started doing stuff on the balcony, but then people came and so we had to stop and shove clothes back on, and then whenever we heard a noise we had to stop and put clothes back on, he got really frustrated and annoyed and the 4th time we were clothed again he lost his erection, he was really pissed off. is that normal? to lose your erection if you're angry?

Not really just "if you're angry", but if the mood was constantly being killed then it's no wonder he fizzled out. Stopping and starting 4 times is just excessive.
Reply 22
This guy I was with the other night was really annoyed and frustrated with being locked out, and then we thought **** it and started doing stuff on the balcony, but then people came and so we had to stop and shove clothes back on, and then whenever we heard a noise we had to stop and put clothes back on, he got really frustrated and annoyed and the 4th time we were clothed again he lost his erection, he was really pissed off. is that normal? to lose your erection if you're angry?

Yep thinking about other things but sex can just kill the mood.
lol how can u nt cum, i wud b finished in a couple of mins tbh haha
I'm still a virgin but I have found that when I get close to a girl friend of mine (her sitting on my lap etc) I can't quite seem to get a hard on even though I really want to! Whereas I could if I was alone... personally, and I don't know if you will all agree with me, I think that its due to the fact that we think about sex a little too much. Maybe if we chilled out abit, meeting up with a girl could slightly more exciting and produce a rock solid effect. Hmm, so i guess what I'm trying to say is... when alone, dont play with your bone!:rolleyes:
Reply 25
Anonymous
I'm still a virgin but I have found that when I get close to a girl friend of mine (her sitting on my lap etc) I can't quite seem to get a hard on even though I really want to! Whereas I could if I was alone... personally, and I don't know if you will all agree with me, I think that its due to the fact that we think about sex a little too much. Maybe if we chilled out abit, meeting up with a girl could slightly more exciting and produce a rock solid effect. Hmm, so i guess what I'm trying to say is... when alone, dont play with your bone!:rolleyes:

To be honest with you, it's probably a good job you don't get one. Imagine how disgusted she'd be if you started spearing her?
Toy Soldier
the condom (assuming you used one) - and before anyone says anything - no, it doesn't "just feel the same", it feels crap.

Fetherlite apparently does the job. :wink:
Either you were very nervous or you might be gay. Have a little think about why you wasn't as turned on as you are when going solo.
Reply 28
happened to me first time sort of. it's normal
Reply 29
A Stranger in Moscow
Fetherlite apparently does the job. :wink:

It does indeed!
Reply 30
Toy Soldier
Could be any number of things really. Nerves, effects of alcohol, the position, her being a bit loose, you being a bit small, the condom (assuming you used one) - and before anyone says anything - no, it doesn't "just feel the same", it feels crap.

Aaaanyway, just keep experimenting and you'll get there. It was only the first time after all.

a lot of people say it feels crap lol. Maybe i just have a really odd girlfriend but i find that although it feels slightly different with a condom it doesn't feel any less enjoyable to me :confused: What condoms do you use? We use durex feaatherlite, ribbed, pleasuremax, sensation and have even tried avanti ultimas (non latex) and they are all pretty good. The only ones i ever thought were truly awful were some german ones my doctor had given me (they were too small for me, and i'm average, and they kept splitting)
Anonymous

try having a cat walk in during the middle of sex...awwkwaard
Reply 32
jjbristol
a lot of people say it feels crap lol. Maybe i just have a really odd girlfriend but i find that although it feels slightly different with a condom it doesn't feel any less enjoyable to me :confused: What condoms do you use? We use durex feaatherlite, ribbed, pleasuremax, sensation and have even tried avanti ultimas (non latex) and they are all pretty good. The only ones i ever thought were truly awful were some german ones my doctor had given me (they were too small for me, and i'm average, and they kept splitting)

OK, well thats the condoms market tested. Perhaps you partner can help with her hand. Don't want to be too explicit here but there are techniques that she can employ to give you super orgasms. Don't give up on the condom.:smile:
Omg this was me to buddy I just lost my virginity and the exact same **** happen to me I couldn’t get hard either
Original post by shmex
I had sex for the first time last night (I'm a guy) but I couldn't ejaculate. I just couldn't get - how do I put this - stimulated. There I was pumping away but I wasn't getting much pleasure from it and by the looks of things neither was she. Also I couldn't get as hard as when it's just me on my own doing my thing. Is there something wrong with me? Do I just need more practise? More foreplay maybe? HELP

Hi shmex, maybe a little more foreplay will do the trick!!!

Good luck, hope you you can get rock hard.
Your a Dumb ****** And You Should Be Put Down You Shouldn't Be Called a Man If You Can't *** Pussy Ass ****** Your a Disgrace To All Of Men
You didn’t know her😂😂😂 I’m dying
Literally the exact same thing happened to me today, it was like an hour, my first time, and she got off 4 times and I got off 0 times

Quick Reply

Latest