The Student Room Group
woahhhh your pics are literally amazing! i think the portfolio is more important than grades for a lot of places tbh. i think it's important to have some variety and experimentalism in your portfolio, just use it as a chance to show off and really show the admissions staff what you can do. do a lot of sketching, a lot of the kind of painting you're doing now, but maybe try and do some stuff with a slightly different twist, like utilising mixed media into your paintings or something? good luck!
What the hell? u got a D? your paintings are amazing! i thought they were photos! Do you know how come u got a D?
Reply 3
Yeah I got a D cos of rubbish teachers, rubbish 6th form coordinator, rubbish work that no where near interests me and cos I was complacent cos I thought I was good at art.

You guys might think why I would go to a school 6th form that was put in special measures from ofsted, I done it in order 2 push myself 2 work even harder (which sadly for art i didn't do). Still n my 6th form the last time someone got an A for Art was 12 years ago.....

I hope I can get into Oxford's Ruskin school of fine art and drawing.......

Latest

Trending

Trending