The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Can't access the KCL Accommodation Portal

On the website it says that my username should be my KCL ID, the one on my offer letter, but the one on my offer letter is labeled Student Number and it doesn't work.I can't reset my password, or login with my date of birth.Is it only open to people who firmed the university or am I missing something?
Reply 1
Original post by ErenT_
On the website it says that my username should be my KCL ID, the one on my offer letter, but the one on my offer letter is labeled Student Number and it doesn't work.I can't reset my password, or login with my date of birth.Is it only open to people who firmed the university or am I missing something?

hey no idea about what you asked but mind if I ask what will you be studying? also are you from turkey?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
You need to have placed King's as your first choice, not your insurance to get a KCL Accommodation. Wait till results day then call KCL if they have any rooms left, because they are all booked right now and not everyone will the grades to get into Kings. You will need to go for private accommodation like Student.com or check for University of London Accommodations.
Original post by ErenT_

Hello I have the same issue, did u solve this?

Quick Reply

Latest