The Student Room Group

PwC Technology Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

You’re supposed to apply for the degree through UCAS and then if the university gives you an offer, PwC will contact you about starting their application right?
Reply 21
Original post by johnt463
You’re supposed to apply for the degree through UCAS and then if the university gives you an offer, PwC will contact you about starting their application right?

Yes.
How long does the pwc application process take after receiving an offer from the uni
Hey guys, I currently work at one of the top 4 y and seeing all these questions i have decided to make a YouTube video on all the stages of the application process and will give as many tips as possible to help you land your dream job. The video will be coming out in a few days and i will make sure to drop a link in the chat when i release it. Stress less, good luck!
That would be great, thanks for that. What's your youtube channel called? :smile:
Hi, i was wondering what the salary is during placements
Original post by nasreen216
Hi, i was wondering what the salary is during placements

Around 7k a year for 3 months work in ur 2nd, 3rd and in your 4th year it’s a bit more around 9k
Original post by Conorcliffordd
Around 7k a year for 3 months work in ur 2nd, 3rd and in your 4th year it’s a bit more around 9k

Do you know the wage during the rest of the year by any chance? And does it vary depending on what university you go to?
Reply 28
Did anyone else get the email to start the pwc assessment stages?
Reply 29
No? I haven't sent off my UCAS so that's probs why I am gonna assume?
Original post by anon312

Yes I did. Just today for Reading. I am applying for Accounting though.
Still waiting for Nottingham and Newcastle to get back to me.
Where are you applying and who got back to you?
Reply 31
I got an email from Leeds for the Technology one yesterday after applying on Wednesday
Original post by anon312
I got an email from Leeds for the Technology one yesterday after applying on Wednesday

Wow that’s extremely fast, does it give you a deadline to complete the tests by?
Reply 33
Yeah I was shocked too. There was a few deadlines but they were in February.
My college wont send my application off until just before Christmas, I'm hoping this doesn't hinder my application... I just want everything to be sent so I can start the assessments and everything
Reply 35
Does anyone know when they pay you the salary? Just worried as you can't take out a student loan and I can't afford to pay for accommodation/living costs without one. For anyone that's on the course have you had to pay your own way or take out a personal loan?
Original post by mia4598
Does anyone know when they pay you the salary? Just worried as you can't take out a student loan and I can't afford to pay for accommodation/living costs without one. For anyone that's on the course have you had to pay your own way or take out a personal loan?

It says on the description just before you start filling out your application that it's a monthly salary :smile:
Original post by anon312

Hey, for the initial application form did you have to submit a cv?
Reply 38
Original post by _sharmila_t
Hey, for the initial application form did you have to submit a cv?

No you don't. They just ask for your GCSEs and your predicted grades.
Original post by anon312
No you don't. They just ask for your GCSEs and your predicted grades.

thank youu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending