The Student Room Group

PwC Technology Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PU_Student
After the initial application to PwC, are there any tests before the game? Or is it just application, game and then if invited you have the interview and then the assessment day/centre?

No tests before the game
Original post by _sharmila_t
No tests before the game

Thank you :smile:
Same, I asked abt that at a virtual open day for the tech PwC flying start at UoB yesterday, they said 83 people have got through to the next application stage at UoB so far and we’ll hear from them by Monday I think. They did say as well that we only apply once so if ur ready to start just click on the link for Leeds even if you’d prefer UoB x

perfect thx
Just done it, got 8204 and they emailed saying they wouldn’t come back to say if I got a video interview until after the deadline in feb, did u get that email?

Hi, did the test the other day.I got the same automated email saying they would not come back to me after the deadline. This is for accounting.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by anonshib
Hi, did the test the other day scored 8758. I think it was average and i got the same automated email saying they would not come back to me after the deadline. This is for accounting.

I scored 8528 and got same. How did u find maths part after? Did u do well?
Maybe no one will hear until after deadline
Original post by Conorcliffordd
I scored 8528 and got same. How did u find maths part after? Did u do well?
Maybe no one will hear until after deadline

not too bad answered most of the questions.
Same, I asked abt that at a virtual open day for the tech PwC flying start at UoB yesterday, they said 83 people have got through to the next application stage at UoB so far and we’ll hear from them by Monday I think. They did say as well that we only apply once so if ur ready to start just click on the link for Leeds even if you’d prefer UoB x

Is that everyone getting an offer/ rejection by this monday? im still waiting for UoB but I've alrealy done the test through Leeds
Original post by smorg967
Is that everyone getting an offer/ rejection by this monday? im still waiting for UoB but I've alrealy done the test through Leeds

in the same position as u, yh I'm pretty sure they said to email if we applied a good 2-3 weeks ago and hadn't received a response by Monday so fingers crossed
in the same position as u, yh I'm pretty sure they said to email if we applied a good 2-3 weeks ago and hadn't received a response by Monday so fingers crossed

so you gonna email if you don't hear by Monday?
Original post by Cruel Sun
so you gonna email if you don't hear by Monday?

probably yeah, might give it a couple extra days if I'm feeling nice haha
probably yeah, might give it a couple extra days if I'm feeling nice haha

I've still heard nothing
I got an email from my uni telling me to fill out a form and PWC would send me an email about the rest of the process but that was 13 days ago and now I’m getting worried :frown: Does anyone know how long it takes before they reply?
Original post by nazlololol
I got an email from my uni telling me to fill out a form and PWC would send me an email about the rest of the process but that was 13 days ago and now I’m getting worried :frown: Does anyone know how long it takes before they reply?

The email should include a 'create an application link'. As soon as you have submitted an application, PWC will send you a link to their careers unlocked game. I have finished the game and I am waiting for my outcome and almost all of the people on TSR has mentioned that PWC will get back to them after February. But this makes no sense as the video interview deadline is a week after the February deadline for the careers interview. Hope this helps.
Original post by smorg967
I've still heard nothing

same, I've dropped them an email so will see what happens
The email should include a 'create an application link'. As soon as you have submitted an application, PWC will send you a link to their careers unlocked game. I have finished the game and I am waiting for my outcome and almost all of the people on TSR has mentioned that PWC will get back to them after February. But this makes no sense as the video interview deadline is a week after the February deadline for the careers interview. Hope this helps.

that's true actually, yeah it does say in the email that we'll only hear a week after the career unlocked deadline but that'll be the day of the career conversation deadline (8th feb). We'll probably hear from them before then in that case
that's true actually, yeah it does say in the email that we'll only hear a week after the career unlocked deadline but that'll be the day of the career conversation deadline (8th feb). We'll probably hear from them before then in that case

Did you apply to technology and accountancy?
Reply 96
So no-one has heard from bham yet for the flying start degree?
Did you apply to technology and accountancy?

just technology x
Just done it, got 8204 and they emailed saying they wouldn’t come back to say if I got a video interview until after the deadline in feb, did u get that email?

I got that email. How did u find maths? What question did u get up to?
Original post by Conorcliffordd
I got that email. How did u find maths? What question did u get up to?

found it a bit tricky tbh, got up to around 15? had to guess a good few tho so feeling a little unconfident but fingers crossed. hbu? is what uni is ur first choice as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending