The Student Room Group

Need some advice !!!

Hey guys so like I’m supposed to be a school graduate in 2022 and my goal is to got to HBS (Harvard business school) . This quarantine i already did their free online course they had for my age ... my grades are a just a little above average, I will be taking IBMYP and IBDP plus Igcse certification, I also take part in MUN’s and community service, also I have raised above 800 bucks for charity by selling goods in school environment and out. My personal project right now is also business related but I need more help as in what precisely I need to do to have and almost guaranteed place in Harvard busines school. Please do let me know what to do and if there are other tips I can I do to also get into other ivy’s and I would also like if you’d tell me about other non-ivy business school that are great... ✨✨✨
Wait so are you American or British. If u r British do u realise how expensive it is to go to uni in the US. What year are u currently in?
Reply 2
Im actually Indian and I’m currently in the 10th grade going to summer school next year . (Oxford)
Original post by Aaruship08
Im actually Indian and I’m currently in the 10th grade going to summer school next year . (Oxford)

Sorry haha I was really confused (GCSE, then bucks and ivy) that’s very impressive going to oxford and aiming for Harvard good for u!! Do u live in the UK? And if so are you gonna get a scholarship to Harvard or r u rich rich
Sorry for all the questions it’s just kinda cool You seem so smart.. like Oxford summer school wow. I hope everything works out for you!
Reply 5
Really I’m not the smart
No person who goes to Oxford/Harvard can say they’re not smart. They’re some of the best unis in the world.
Original post by Lilysmithxoxo
Sorry haha I was really confused (GCSE, then bucks and ivy) that’s very impressive going to oxford and aiming for Harvard good for u!! Do u live in the UK? And if so are you gonna get a scholarship to Harvard or r u rich rich

All of the Ivy Leagues offer need-based financial aid. That is to say, they will offer you funding if you are admitted and cannot afford to attend.

For OP, I don't think Harvard Business School is open to undergrads. I think you already need a bachelor's degree to apply.
in my opinion you're doing great. One thing I find that is there isn't any guarantee of anything to be honest.

Rather the way to increase your chances is by perhaps reading some books, researching past candidates who have been successful and see if they have any pattern in why they have been successful.

Go on linkedin for instance and there are plenty of people who've been where you want to go and maybe popping them a message and getting some insight will defo put you in a stronger position!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending