The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

I need a place to stay for Solent

Hi, I'm trying to look for a place and I wouldn't mind a house share if there is one available.
Reply 1
Original post by Unknownshiba
Hi, I'm trying to look for a place and I wouldn't mind a house share if there is one available.

Hi, is this for university or just randomly? Have you checked spare room as they usually have a lot of house shares on there! Good luck
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Hi I have just graduated from Solent; in terms of housing there are usually Facebook pages setup where people advertise for housemates. Although Covid may prevent this there were housing fairs as well near the university. Do be cautious though of house-sharing, try and meet the people first as it can be an awful experience.
Original post by Unknownshiba

Hi @Unknownshiba,

I'm not sure if you have already looked at our accommodation options on our website- if you haven't, you can find out more information here. We offer Solent residences to students with a confirmed place which are all just a short walking distance from campus. There are other accommodation options too, which you can find out about here. I hope this has been helpful, but if you have any queries, please let me know!
Eloise :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending