The Student Room Group

Law and Anthropology at LSE.

I have heard that the undergraduate course at LSE ( law and anthropology) accepts fewer people than other courses being offered . So should I not go for that course because the chances of getting in are less ? I’m confused please help me since I really want to go for the course .
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
I have heard that the undergraduate course at LSE ( law and anthropology) accepts fewer people than other courses being offered . So should I not go for that course because the chances of getting in are less ? I’m confused please help me since I really want to go for the course .
If you really want to go for the course, totally go for it, despite less chances. You will probably feel regret if you didnt go for it
Reply 3
We need more info.

Telling us your Predicted Grades and GCSE grades, with the context in which you achieved them, would be a good place to start:smile:
Reply 4
Haven’t gotten my alevel predicted grades yet but my subjects at alevel are sociology , psychology and Economics . my GCSE grades in sociology was an A . Haven’t ever studied law but I feel like law and anthropology combined at LSE would be an ideal course for me . Maybe what I’ve heard is wrong that they don’t accept many people . Could someone confirm if they are accepting limited people for this undergraduate course or not ??
Reply 5
I’ve heard that they are accepting limited people for the undergraduate course ( law and anthropology ) . Is this true or no? Or is the number of acceptance equal to the Law or Anthropology course .
Reply 6
you can see the number of students per programme using this link (click statistics on students). bearing in mind the class size may be smaller than regular llb but it doesn't mention the total number of applicants.

info.lse.ac.uk/staff/divisions/Planning-Division/Management-Information
Hi, do you think lse look more at grades or at personal statement for this course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending