The Student Room Group

help getting out the house

I'm 17 and I've bought a Blackpool pleasure beach ticket and train ticket to get there for this Friday but I need an excuse to get out the house because of Corona virus.

I'm currently staying at my dads and he's really strict and 100% he will not let me go. I need a good excuse to get out the house for the day.

problems I will need to leave my house at 7 30am at the very latest to catch the train.

options.
1) could say I'm going gym then at about 10ish saying I'm meeting up with a few friends for football then getting food after. but I never go gym that early ever as I sleep in to about 1pm so it will be weird. I could say gyms for this week are open just in the morning now and go every morning leading up to black pool.

2) I am trying to move back to my mum's as I can leave and go as I please but shes saying I can't move back as there won't be enough food or what not. my sister and brother are currently staying there. I could just turn up on the door with my stuff and say I'm gonna stay here for a few weeks as I actually want to cos I sort of miss it there.

What can I do I need help I've already bought the tickets and everything thinking I'll just move back to my mum's
Wouldn't really advise lying to your parents just feels a bit wrong tbh 🙃 maybe just say you're staying at a friends house for the day? Go from tonight (assuming you're not going to Blackpool by yourself) and leave together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending