The Student Room Group

Do you shave your armpit hair?

Scroll to see replies

Haha yes, everyone knows that one.

I agree! Chopin is definitely my favourite but the romantic composers in general I love mainly. Although, Debussy is another favourite of mine but I suppose he was influenced by Chopin 😆
Yes, I love Op.62!!!!!!! I’m hoping to learn it at some point! It’s absolutely beautiful! I’m going to go listen to Op.27 as I don’t think I’ve heard that one! I’ve played the nocturne in G minor (Op.37), Sostenuto in Eb, and a couple of waltzes but I can’t remember which ones at the moment 🤦*♀️ What about you? :smile:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Haha yes, everyone knows that one.

I agree! Chopin is definitely my favourite but the romantic composers in general I love mainly. Although, Debussy is another favourite of mine but I suppose he was influenced by Chopin 😆
Yes, I love Op.62!!!!!!! I’m hoping to learn it at some point! It’s absolutely beautiful! I’m going to go listen to Op.27 as I don’t think I’ve heard that one! I’ve played the nocturne in G minor (Op.37), Sostenuto in Eb, and a couple of waltzes but I can’t remember which ones at the moment 🤦*♀️ What about you? :smile:

That’s amazing!

I’ve played the a minor and b minor waltzes, prelude no.4, ballade no.1 and 3 as well as all 4 Chopin scherzi. Currently learning his barcarolle op.60!
Original post by Anonymous
That’s amazing!

I’ve played the a minor and b minor waltzes, prelude no.4, ballade no.1 and 3 as well as all 4 Chopin scherzi. Currently learning his barcarolle op.60!

Wow! That’s so amazing. I wish I could play as many as you 😂 did you learn them yourself or with a teacher?
Wow! That’s so amazing. I wish I could play as many as you 😂 did you learn them yourself or with a teacher?

Thank you:smile: I learned them with a teacher called Vincent de Bèsqué. He is a French guy. I’m french myself. And you?
Yup. Love that smooth underarm feeling :biggrin:
Thank you:smile: I learned them with a teacher called Vincent de Bèsqué. He is a French guy. I’m french myself. And you?

Wow, that’s so cool! I love French. I’m learning it 😄 I learned the pieces with a teacher in London :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
I mean I have shaved my armpit before but it ended up being prickly and weird
Wow, that’s so cool! I love French. I’m trying to learn it 😄 I learned with a teacher in London. I don’t know her full name though lol. Only her first name 😂

Cool. Good luck in life:smile:
Cool. Good luck in life:smile:

You too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending