The Student Room Group

Addicted to the smell of feet

Scroll to see replies

It’s not a big deal, my ex was very attracted by women with nice, cute feet.
Original post by Anonymous69420
I thought Cat person was a reformed ex-troll o.O @DiddyDec

Me?
Original post by DiddyDec
Me?

No, I was talking about him vv :flute:
Attachment not found
I thought Cat person was a reformed ex-troll o.O @DiddyDec

Who?
No, I was talking about him vv :flute:
Attachment not found

Images don't work on Relationships.
Original post by DiddyDec
Images don't work on Relationships.

?????? Huh it was showing for me????
Let me try with the URL
Attachment not found
Can you see it now??
?????? Huh it was showing for me????
Let me try with the URL
Attachment not found
Can you see it now??

No.
People can't help what they are sexually attracted to.
Reply 28
For anyone interested, here is the exact thread from a year ago: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5970282
Original post by IWMTom
Hi Mark, yet another riveting thread I must say!

@Reality Check @Drewski

You pollute my notifications with this?! You bar steward
Original post by IWMTom
Wouldn't be the first time he's posted as Anon on a throwaway.

I am not the thread starter but I totally get where s/he is coming from, I probably have an equal fetish to feet as the OP. So I admitted that and I would also admit if I was the thread poster, but I am not
Original post by Anonymous
nah fam this is bare tapped are you mad?

they think I am you lol
Reply 32
Original post by StarLinyx
There are a lot of weird threads on sex and the alike appearing in the Relationships forum. Just remember that, as well as the normal TSR users, there are potentially going to be psychopaths, trolls, perverts, criminals, rapists, paedophiles and murderers loitering about in the background, waiting for some naive user to exploit.

Say no to these stupid sex related threads. Stay safe on TSR.

Isn't there a button to "VERY DISLIKE" your comment? Where's that fkn button at?!
Original post by MannyQ
Isn't there a button to "VERY DISLIKE" your comment? Where's that fkn button at?!

obviously, i don't think that feet fetish people can speak openly ANY FKN WHERE about there taboo issue.. but you like to generalize and put all those in the same basket, apparantly... i just hate people like you.. But we're inclined to our own opinions and i gotta still respect you and your kind.. So i'll be kind and say that i simply hate your comment, for how quick to generalize and labelize promptly, people like you actually do..

Original post by StarLinyx
There are a lot of weird threads on sex and the alike appearing in the Relationships forum. Just remember that, as well as the normal TSR users, there are potentially going to be psychopaths, trolls, perverts, criminals, rapists, paedophiles and murderers loitering about in the background, waiting for some naive user to exploit.

Say no to these stupid sex related threads. Stay safe on TSR.

(Original post by MannyQ)

obviously, i don't think that feet fetish people can speak openly ANY FKN WHERE about their taboo issue.. but you like to generalize and put all those in the same basket, apparantly... i just hate people like you.. But we're inclined to our own opinions and i gotta still respect you and your kind.. So i'll be kind and say that i simply hate your comment, for how quick to generalize and labelize promptly, people like you actually do..
Original post by anonymous
i'm a guy in my mid-20s and i'm obsessed with women's feet. In the past i've had an ex who let me play with hers and i just couldn't get enough of smelling and tasting them. When i see a woman in the supermarket, even if she is quite attractive, the first place i look is her feet, and if she's wearing flip-flops or sandals then i'll usually look at her feet if she's walking away from me so that i can see her soles lifting off the ground.

I've always had this addiction, ever since i was very young. I've even bought used socks on ebay and i used to sniff them when pleasuring myself. It made me feel so guilty because i felt like a drug addict, except instead of sniffing lines of coke, i was sniffing feet instead. I really enjoyed smelling all the varieties of feet, and found some that smelled even too foul for my tastes (i don't really like gym socks because they can sometimes smell like rotten eggs depending on the woman). In my old job i also used to sit next to an older woman who would remove her socks and shoes in the summer, and whenever she left the room to use the bathroom (and the room was empty, for example if we were staying late in the office) i would quickly pretend to be getting something from my bag under the table but while i was doing it i'd just quickly have a whiff of her shoes. Nobody ever found out about it.

I don't feel like i'm hurting anyone with my fetish/addiction. It's not affecting my work/academic performance and it hasn't led to the breakdown of any relationships. But at the same time, i feel like a creep. I feel like a cat sniffing catnip when i'm around bare feet - if a woman would let me, i would love to spend ages rubbing them in my face like a soft pillow and just enjoying the smell of her soles! Any advice?

u r worng
Reply 35
Yo gym socks are the best , the dryed out smell mixed with wet nasty sweat is next level
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm a guy in my mid-20s and I'm obsessed with women's feet. In the past I've had an ex who let me play with hers and I just couldn't get enough of smelling and tasting them. When I see a woman in the supermarket, even if she is quite attractive, the first place I look is her feet, and if she's wearing flip-flops or sandals then I'll usually look at her feet if she's walking away from me so that I can see her soles lifting off the ground.
I've always had this addiction, ever since I was very young. I've even bought used socks on eBay and I used to sniff them when pleasuring myself. It made me feel so guilty because I felt like a drug addict, except instead of sniffing lines of coke, I was sniffing feet instead. I really enjoyed smelling all the varieties of feet, and found some that smelled even too foul for my tastes (I don't really like gym socks because they can sometimes smell like rotten eggs depending on the woman). In my old job I also used to sit next to an older woman who would remove her socks and shoes in the summer, and whenever she left the room to use the bathroom (and the room was empty, for example if we were staying late in the office) I would quickly pretend to be getting something from my bag under the table but while I was doing it I'd just quickly have a whiff of her shoes. Nobody ever found out about it.
I don't feel like I'm hurting anyone with my fetish/addiction. It's not affecting my work/academic performance and it hasn't led to the breakdown of any relationships. But at the same time, I feel like a creep. I feel like a cat sniffing catnip when I'm around bare feet - if a woman would let me, I would love to spend ages rubbing them in my face like a soft pillow and just enjoying the smell of her soles! Any advice?

i am a guy 19 and my next door neighbour audrey who is 45 let me smell and feel her feet in sheer nylons that she had been wearing all day for work, i can tell you it was incredible her nylon soles felt amazing and the smell was overpowering but that turned me on very much indeed, what i did then i cannot tell but i was left drained if u know what i mean.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy in my mid-20s and I'm obsessed with women's feet. In the past I've had an ex who let me play with hers and I just couldn't get enough of smelling and tasting them. When I see a woman in the supermarket, even if she is quite attractive, the first place I look is her feet, and if she's wearing flip-flops or sandals then I'll usually look at her feet if she's walking away from me so that I can see her soles lifting off the ground.
I've always had this addiction, ever since I was very young. I've even bought used socks on eBay and I used to sniff them when pleasuring myself. It made me feel so guilty because I felt like a drug addict, except instead of sniffing lines of coke, I was sniffing feet instead. I really enjoyed smelling all the varieties of feet, and found some that smelled even too foul for my tastes (I don't really like gym socks because they can sometimes smell like rotten eggs depending on the woman). In my old job I also used to sit next to an older woman who would remove her socks and shoes in the summer, and whenever she left the room to use the bathroom (and the room was empty, for example if we were staying late in the office) I would quickly pretend to be getting something from my bag under the table but while I was doing it I'd just quickly have a whiff of her shoes. Nobody ever found out about it.
I don't feel like I'm hurting anyone with my fetish/addiction. It's not affecting my work/academic performance and it hasn't led to the breakdown of any relationships. But at the same time, I feel like a creep. I feel like a cat sniffing catnip when I'm around bare feet - if a woman would let me, I would love to spend ages rubbing them in my face like a soft pillow and just enjoying the smell of her soles! Any advice?

DOOMED

Quick Reply

Latest