Lmao it's funny how no one here has ever worked in retail 😂
18 in a toy shop
13- it's not really a job as such but i volunteer at my local library
16 lifeguard
8.90 per hour
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
13- it's not really a job as such but i volunteer at my local library

That's fine! :smile:
Do you enjoy volunteering at your local library?
Original post by Anonymous
That's fine! :smile:
Do you enjoy volunteering at your local library?

i like it a lot because i love books so being surrounded by them is pretty nice 😂
Original post by RickmanAlways
In the current climate its so hard! I was stood down from my current job as a lifeguard/swimming teacher and i've applied to THAT MANY JOBS its crazy!

Ikr It's so hard to get a job now :frown: . COVID had a huge impact on the job market
How are things now?
Ikr It's so hard to get a job now :frown: . COVID had a huge impact on the job market
How are things now?

Currently shortlisted for jobs at Bunnings (Hardwear store), Dan Murphys (liquor store), Cluey Learning (tutoring company) and Caltex (gas station)
I hope i get the one at bunnings!!!!
Original post by RickmanAlways
Currently shortlisted for jobs at Bunnings (Hardwear store), Dan Murphys (liquor store), Cluey Learning (tutoring company) and Caltex (gas station)
I hope i get the one at bunnings!!!!

Good luck!!!! :h:
18, worked in fast food for a miserable 5 years. :lol:
Reply 30
21 - admin assistant

was about 2 or 3 £ above minimum wage.
17, carer in a care home
For safety reasons, I’ll keep the job private, but my gosh £10 an hour isn’t bad for me! :biggrin:
Original post by Moonbow
For safety reasons, I’ll keep the job private, but my gosh £10 an hour isn’t bad for me! :biggrin:

Was the job dangerous? 😯
And how old are you?
Was the job dangerous? 😯
And how old are you?

Nope, and I’m just finished on GCSEs, so it was quite well payed all things considered :laugh:
Original post by Moonbow
Nope, and I’m just finished on GCSEs, so it was quite well payed all things considered :laugh:

That's quite young! Your employer must be very good to be paying you £10 an hour.
That's quite young! Your employer must be very good to be paying you £10 an hour.

They are really lovely, it’s quite a bit of juggling but absolutely worth doing 😊
lifeguarding and swim teaching are good (very well paying) jobs if you can fork out a few hundred to get qualified. I got paid £20 ($34 AUD) an hour until covid closed the centre down
Did you enjoy it?
family restuarant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending