The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Accommodation at York uni Alcuin college 2020

Anyone in Alcuin Block P Flat 5
i am!!! i am trying to join the freshers group to find everyone else in the flat but i haven't been accepted into it yet
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by beth011101
i am!!! i am trying to join the freshers group to find everyone else in the flat but i haven't been accepted into it yet

Cool what’s your name and what are you studying? Which room do you have in flat 5
i'm beth and i'm doing an integrated masters in physics :] room number is A/P/205, wbu?
Reply 4
i'm beth and i'm doing an integrated masters in physics :] room number is A/P/205, wbu?

I’m Sarah, in A/P/207 and doing sociology and education. Hopefully you’ll gain access to the group soon. What time slot have you chosen to move in on the Monday.
aa cool!! yeah i hope so too :] have you found any of our other flatmates on there? and i've chosen 10-11, you?
Reply 6
aa cool!! yeah i hope so too :] have you found any of our other flatmates on there? and i've chosen 10-11, you?

Yes there’s two other girls - Hermoine (208) Politics, and Amelia (203) History. Still looking for a couple more people. There’s also 2 girls in flat 6 which is on same floor/corridor to us and that we will share a kitchen with. I’m booked for same time. Do you have far to travel or quite near?
I'm Alcuin Block M - anyone else there?
Original post by Anonymous
Yes there’s two other girls - Hermoine (208) Politics, and Amelia (203) History. Still looking for a couple more people. There’s also 2 girls in flat 6 which is on same floor/corridor to us and that we will share a kitchen with. I’m booked for same time. Do you have far to travel or quite near?

cool!! do you have a group chat or anything you can add me to if i give you my info? and do you know how many people are in our flat in total/how many people we share the kitchen with including flat 6? totally fine if you don't know!! i'm travelling from skipton which is in north yorkshire, so not that far at all :]
Reply 9
(Mod edit - group chat removed)

There’s also a general alcuin chat if you aren’t already in it. Our flat is made up of 6 people in total as far as I know but we share our kitchen with 6 others from flat 6 so that’s 12 sharing the kitchen.
I’m travelling from Scotland so quite far for me
cool!! do you have a group chat or anything you can add me to if i give you my info? and do you know how many people are in our flat in total/how many people we share the kitchen with including flat 6? totally fine if you don't know!! i'm travelling from skipton which is in north yorkshire, so not that far at all :]
Yes, there is a group chat for our flat that I can add you to if you give me your info. There’s also a general alcuin chat if you aren’t already in it. Our flat is made up of 6 people in total as far as I know but we share our kitchen with 6 others from flat 6 so that’s 12 sharing the kitchen.
I’m travelling from Scotland so quite far for me

tried to reply but something went very wrong so if you search for xxxxx and if you could add me to either/both that would be lovely!!
Sen5 a friend request to you if you accept it I’ll add you to all the groups

tried to reply but something went very wrong so if you search forxxxxxx and if you could add me to either/both that would be lovely!!
Sen5 a friend request to you (xxx) if you accept it I’ll add you to all the groups

i see it, thank you!!
i see it, thank you!!

No worries, welcome to our wee group
Looking for 2 other people who are in block p flat 5.
Reply 15
Original post by JOSH4598
I'm Alcuin Block M - anyone else there?

yeah! I'm Elliott, block M flat 6 doing theoretical physics:biggrin:
Original post by Elliamy
yeah! I'm Elliott, block M flat 6 doing theoretical physics:biggrin:

Nice! I'm Josh (if you haven't guessed from my username!:eek:) doing Politics and IR and I'm in flat 13 which is the ground floor I think. I'm from Cambridge, what about you?
Reply 17
Original post by JOSH4598
Nice! I'm Josh (if you haven't guessed from my username!:eek:) doing Politics and IR and I'm in flat 13 which is the ground floor I think. I'm from Cambridge, what about you?

I'm from North Devon, but currently residing in Lancashire :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest