The Student Room Group

Braces?

Do guys find braces cute if you have them in uni or is it a turnoff?
I don't find them cute no, but some people can pull them off.
I have braces and I'm going into uni, and my bf does find my braces cute haha and in fact he wants me to keep them on for the rest of my life loool. But dw bout the braces, they can be a bother sometimes, but I think its like a nice bling to the teeth :smile:
Reply 3
@katie.lauxoxo
this gives me slight contentment as Im 16 I still don’t have braces and my teeth are pretty bad aha
Original post by Anonymous
@katie.lauxoxo
this gives me slight contentment as Im 16 I still don’t have braces and my teeth are pretty bad aha

Dw about it :smile: if a guy likes you, the braces shouldn't matter. And I have a small mouth lol, so people never notice my braces unless if they talk to me up close but its usually a positive surprise not negative
Reply 5
@katie.lauxoxo
What year are you in uni? x
@katie.lauxoxo
What year are you in uni? x

I'm only just going into uni tbh, met my bf during college x
It is what it is.

Some might find them cute, a minority might be a bit turned off. But overall, it won't really make too much of a difference.
Reply 8
@chelseafan
Yeah I’m just really insecure about getting them and others ops on them since I’m 16 and I’m still waiting for them.
@chelseafan
Yeah I’m just really insecure about getting them and others ops on them since I’m 16 and I’m still waiting for them.

Don't be. 16 is sooo young, and it's completely normal.

Just feel thankful that you aren't in uni, or in work trying to have them when it can look a tad more odd. It will be well worth it, trust me!

And please wear your retainers after aha :smile:
@chelseafan
I’m trying not to, but my orthodontist said I need to wait for my back tooth to come out in order for him to put the braces on. My back tooth is only like 1/4 out atm and I’ve started college with awful teeth.
Also with the whole corona and a potential second lockdown, my appointment may be cancelled again and I need to talk to him about how it’s affecting my mental health.
Thank you for your advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending