I wanna be on the liiiiiisssssttt. *is a loser*
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 81
Grape190190
I wanna be on the liiiiiisssssttt. *is a loser*

You not applying mate?
I aaaaam. The list hadn't been updated, and this made me sad. I want to go to Warwick so much it hurts. :p:
Reply 83
Grape190190
I aaaaam. The list hadn't been updated, and this made me sad. I want to go to Warwick so much it hurts. :p:

Oh, hehe awesome :biggrin:.
What programme(s) you applying for?
History, Literature and Cultures of the Americas - aka the doss arts degree. But it sounds so incredibly perfect.
Reply 85
Sounds cool!
What geographic regions does that include?
North, South, Caribbean - the whole lot. Which is rather a predicament, actually, since I'll just sound random to all my other choices if I rant about Brazil or something. :p:
Reply 87
History and Culture :smile: or Straight History.

Still a bit unsure.
Reply 88
I don't know if it's worth anything, but I've changed my mind and have now applied for BSc Discrete Mathematics instead of MEng Computer Science :smile:
nuodai
I don't know if it's worth anything, but I've changed my mind and have now applied for BSc Discrete Mathematics instead of MEng Computer Science :smile:
How did you do that having already sent your application off?
Reply 90
joshm
How did you do that having already sent your application off?

My school rejected it on a temporary basis because they though I'd made a mistake (when I hadn't), and I thought I'd take the opportunity to act impulsively and change a couple of my courses :p:
Reply 91
If you all get accepted to all unis you've applied to, where would you go?
Reply 92
**** that. I thought i was good with my AAAD (general studies lol)

Applying for maths and economics with 3 A levels in Maths Physics and Economics.

Also studying further maths in a gap year. I got an offer last time so fingers crossed eh.
Reply 93
Name: Joe
A-level Predictions: AAA
Course: History (V100)

Hoping i get in to Warwick but there are so many clever students out there gunning for places! Would probably be my first choice, even over the likes of UCL and KCL if I get in. Good luck to all those applying to Warwick and with all your other choices!!!!
ILIGAN
If you all get accepted to all unis you've applied to, where would you go?

Definatley Warwick
robotic_dancer
Definatley Warwick
Same.
Reply 96
nuodai

I applied to both as I just couldn't choose :P Not sure what i'll do when offers come through though. firm and insurance for d. maths and comp sci, or just comp sci as firm and then insurance as a different uni... oh well

I'll cross that bridge when i come to it
Reply 97
Name: Jay
A-level Predictions: AAA in Econo, Maths and Chem (got the A at AS level in Psych and doing AS Fmaths on the side)
Course: Economics (L100)
hist lang cult :smile:
couse looks lush, get to do my 3 fave subjects in whatever ratio
if I get in I fancy Santiago for a year abroad
Name: Rahman (Rman :smile: )
A-level Predictions : AA A or B :/
Course: history, literature and culture of the americas

Latest