Reply 20
Original post by Zamestaneh
Wa Iyyaki, will do.
Had better days but inalhamdulillah; please keep me in your Duas also :u:

And you, Ameen

Will do Insha’Allah. May Allah preserve you Ameen

That's one story she has to tell to her grandkids
Lool true but tbh they are the only people I could remember, and the ISOC has been dead these last 2 or 3 years anyways. Everyone has moved on, including myself (or at least I am trying to); I only came back for the sake of continuity, see if people are still alive and then I will be ducking back out in the next few days InshaAllah

Alhamdulillah, if it's representative of a decline in population of muslims on TSR then that's fantastic news given the abundance of anti-islam rhetoric and censorship that's on here. Im only on here until I need more prospective medic mentees. There's no commitment though pal, just keep your account running and if you ever get an email notification from an old friend then see to it.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TheProphetsPath

Alhamdulillah, if it's representative of a decline in population of muslims on TSR then that's fantastic news given the abundance of anti-islam rhetoric and censorship that's on here. Im only on here until I need more prospective medic mentees. There's no commitment though pal, just keep your account running and if you ever get an email notification from an old friend then see to it.

Yeah Alhamdulillah - I think the fact us lot collectively (as active Muslim users) stopped responding to debate threads on the most part helped reduce the number of anti-Islamic threads because no one would bite the bait and continue fanning the flames, in addition to the natural decline of the website and many users (including many antagonistic anti-Islamic/Islamophobic users) moving on. There still seems to be some more ignorant born-Muslim students hanging about on TSR but I think it is less than before, though they stand out more than the past because there is not as many of their opposite (grounded Muslims) beside them to say such-and-such is right/wrong.

No one PMs me these days anyway :wink:

Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
:u:

Oi oi Sheikhul Islam Al-Mirpuri is back from retirement :colone:
Reply 25
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 26
Didn't even see this on the BBC and it has been 3 days.

May Allah protect the Muslims and curse France.

I haven’t even checked on there properly but not surprised tbh.

Ameen. May Allah guide them Ameen.

Have you heard about this? ridiculous.
0EF869C5-1EEF-4748-BF64-31CDD30DCD1E.jpeg
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by h333
I haven’t even checked on there properly but not surprised tbh.

Ameen. May Allah guide them Ameen.

Have you heard about this? ridiculous.
0EF869C5-1EEF-4748-BF64-31CDD30DCD1E.jpeg

Ameen

I didn't know the fine amounts but I knew there was a double standard. It is wholly unsurprising to me though, and I have a lot to say about Western states and how they will always be the enemy of Muslims (in that they will always try to oppress us, drive us away from our religion and otherise us) but I won't go into all that because it is long.

As we draw closer to Yawm Al Qiyyamah, I am not sure what we should do because there seems to be no safe place left for us...
assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah.

What happened to the old thread?
Original post by Nadia.j97
assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah.

What happened to the old thread?

Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

It reached the post limit.
Reply 30
Original post by TheProphetsPath

You help with medical school applications?
Original post by Abz231
You help with medical school applications?

Why yes I do
Reply 32
Ameen

I didn't know the fine amounts but I knew there was a double standard. It is wholly unsurprising to me though, and I have a lot to say about Western states and how they will always be the enemy of Muslims (in that they will always try to oppress us, drive us away from our religion and otherise us) but I won't go into all that because it is long.

As we draw closer to Yawm Al Qiyyamah, I am not sure what we should do because there seems to be no safe place left for us...

Yeah, I get you, it’s long. We just have to be patient and keep faith in Allah, Insha’Allah. Allah is sufficient for us.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!" (Hadith No. 63, Vol. 8. Sahih al-Bukhari 7061)

Allah promises us that our tough times will not last forever, “Verily, with hardship comes ease, with hardship comes ease.” (Qur’an 94:5–6.)

And the Prophet said:
“Know that there is much good in being patient with what you hate, victory will come with patience, affliction will come with relief, and hardship will come with ease.”
Musnad Aḥmad 2800
Sahih (authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir

Why haven’t I heard about this until now, honestly the bias media :frown:
Original post by h333
Yeah, I get you, it’s long. We just have to be patient and keep faith in Allah, Insha’Allah. Allah is sufficient for us.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!" (Hadith No. 63, Vol. 8. Sahih al-Bukhari 7061)

Allah promises us that our tough times will not last forever, “Verily, with hardship comes ease, with hardship comes ease.” (Qur’an 94:5–6.)

And the Prophet said:
“Know that there is much good in being patient with what you hate, victory will come with patience, affliction will come with relief, and hardship will come with ease.”
Musnad Aḥmad 2800
Sahih (authentic) according to Ahmad Shakir

BarakAllahu Feeki PRSOM
Prayer rooms have been closed due to Covid and this is what work breaks have been looking like ❄️ 9DE00790-5095-44DA-B8DE-4BDFE776B01B.jpg.jpeg
Original post by Dunya
Prayer rooms have been closed due to Covid and this is what work breaks have been looking like ❄️ 9DE00790-5095-44DA-B8DE-4BDFE776B01B.jpg.jpeg

Reminds me of where I worked during the summer - I worked in a building adjacent to the head office building of the company I was working at, and they had closed the prayer room there and locked it, but all of the offices were empty because of remote working, so I just started praying in them because they were left open lol
Reminds me of where I worked during the summer - I worked in a building adjacent to the head office building of the company I was working at, and they had closed the prayer room there and locked it, but all of the offices were empty because of remote working, so I just started praying in them because they were left open lol

Have you had a non-Muslim coworker walk into you praying Salah, lol the explanation after is always awkward
Original post by Dunya
Have you had a non-Muslim coworker walk into you praying Salah, lol the explanation after is always awkward

The place was a ghost town so Alhamdulillah no; during a previous internship a few years back, a delivery guy knocked on the office door whilst I was praying. Though I shouldn't have, I went and answered it and then started Salah again from the beginning - it was slightly awkward because he could see me in Rukuh through the glass window in the door, but my hometown had next to no Muslim community so I don't think he quite knew what I was doing; when I opened the door to take the delivery he did sort of mumble sorry because I think he realised he disturbed me though he wasn't quite sure how. I didn't bother explaining because back then I was more shy :u:
The place was a ghost town so Alhamdulillah no; during a previous internship a few years back, a delivery guy knocked on the office door whilst I was praying. Though I shouldn't have, I went and answered it and then started Salah again from the beginning - it was slightly awkward because he could see me in Rukuh through the glass window in the door, but my hometown had next to no Muslim community so I don't think he quite knew what I was doing; when I opened the door to take the delivery he did sort of mumble sorry because I think he realised he disturbed me though he wasn't quite sure how. I didn't bother explaining because back then I was more shy :u:

Let's hope the best case scenario he thought of was yoga :rolleyes: I once broke my salah on my last rakat because my crazy toddler cousins were going to fall into a pool and I was there contemplating if I could just fish them out after I finish praying 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending