The Student Room Group

Chemistry Dissertation

I'm currently in the early stages of writing my dissertation (im in third year) .
However, I feel like I'm just copying from the given articles and I feel bad. I want to have original writing but its difficult. I also want to put more effort than just reading articles which all have information thats know and all im doing is putting all that info from different places into one paper, I kinda feel bad about that too.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm currently in the early stages of writing my dissertation (im in third year) .
However, I feel like I'm just copying from the given articles and I feel bad. I want to have original writing but its difficult. I also want to put more effort than just reading articles which all have information thats know and all im doing is putting all that info from different places into one paper, I kinda feel bad about that too.

If you are worried that you are plagiarising, you need to discuss this with your university's study skills department or your dissertation supervisor.
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
If you are worried that you are plagiarising, you need to discuss this with your university's study skills department or your dissertation supervisor.

I dont mean plagiarism, I'm talking about the quality of my work and the standard I'm setting for myself makes me feel bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending