The Student Room Group

Don’t like teacher

I started a new college course and I think I enjoy it because it’s something practical for once. I think the staff are alright, I had a chat with this staff member who’s a nice guy and I was talking to this other staff member with him who was alright as well so the staff are friendly.

There just one staff member who teaches me for English, I don’t like her, she’s annoying, she’s rude and she’s just weird. Another student had an error on his timetable so he tried to mention it with her that it said on his timetable that he has English twice a week but the teacher said he has it once a week and the student was trying to say but it says on the timetable that he has it twice. The teacher ends up being rude to him shouting at him even though the student is being polite to her and then the student tell her she’s being rude then ends up walking out because he did eventually get triggered as well. Anyway the student came back after he calmed down and he apologised for being rude him self then the teacher explained politely that he’s confused about when he has English so she explained it to him but then when he goes again she starts back chatting about him even though he’s come back and apologised plus he wasn’t even in the wrong the teacher was rude.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I started a new college course and I think I enjoy it because it’s something practical for once. I think the staff are alright, I had a chat with this staff member who’s a nice guy and I was talking to this other staff member with him who was alright as well so the staff are friendly.

There just one staff member who teaches me for English, I don’t like her, she’s annoying, she’s rude and she’s just weird. Another student had an error on his timetable so he tried to mention it with her that it said on his timetable that he has English twice a week but the teacher said he has it once a week and the student was trying to say but it says on the timetable that he has it twice. The teacher ends up being rude to him shouting at him even though the student is being polite to her and then the student tell her she’s being rude then ends up walking out because he did eventually get triggered as well. Anyway the student came back after he calmed down and he apologised for being rude him self then the teacher explained politely that he’s confused about when he has English so she explained it to him but then when he goes again she starts back chatting about him even though he’s come back and apologised plus he wasn’t even in the wrong the teacher was rude.

I think this is disgraceful! 😡 can’t you tell someone higher up, saying that you feel u comfortable or uneasy with how she’s treating the students. You should definitely do something about it tho
Reply 2
Original post by FancyAries06
I think this is disgraceful! 😡 can’t you tell someone higher up, saying that you feel u comfortable or uneasy with how she’s treating the students. You should definitely do something about it tho

Who’s disgraceful?
Who’s disgraceful?

The teacher/person you were on about
Reply 4
The teacher/person you were on about

Exactly, I thought you were saying I was
Exactly, I thought you were saying I was

No way! Idk you but you don’t seem that mean
Reply 6
No way! Idk you but you don’t seem that mean

My guy
My guy

:shakehand:
Girl but idc
Reply 8
Girl but idc

Yep
Reply 9
Girl but idc

Sorry
So you've decided you don't like someone based on an irate discussion about a timetable?
Original post by 04MR17
So you've decided you don't like someone based on an irate discussion about a timetable?

No I just think that they should respect the student more and that their behaviour was disgraceful
Maybe she was having a bad day? See if she's the same this week and next, if so then it may be an issue that should be addressed but if not then it was just a one off and she may have being a stressful time
No I just think that they should respect the student more and that their behaviour was disgraceful

I wasn't there, so I'm not going to begin a judgement about someone I haven't met based on this evidence.
I agree with you that it's important to show respect towards others.
That doesn't mean I'm going to hold what is potentially just a bad day against someone whom I am still forming a relationship with
Original post by 04MR17

No she is weird while teaching my class as well
Original post by Moana92
Maybe she was having a bad day? See if she's the same this week and next, if so then it may be an issue that should be addressed but if not then it was just a one off and she may have being a stressful time

She’s been rude to an other student on a separate day
Do you know anybody that she taught a few years ago to see if this has been a long-standing problem?
No she is weird while teaching my class as well

Weird is a positive adjective to me :smile:
Original post by Moana92
Do you know anybody that she taught a few years ago to see if this has been a long-standing problem?

Nah
Original post by 04MR17
Weird is a positive adjective to me :smile:

Cringe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending