The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

2021: Liverpool Carmel College Foundation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I’m on the Foundation to Medicine pathway for 21/22 at Carmel College, is there a WhatsApp group set up for students on Year 0 yet? I would be grateful for details as I am taking the course without attendance first semester. Thank you. Ian
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
For the foundation year at st helens, would i be able to stay in the main uni halls and just commute there (Carmel College) whenever I need to? Or is this not advised/allowed.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by plzdontbetaken3
For the foundation year at st helens, would i be able to stay in the main uni halls and just commute there (Carmel College) whenever I need to? Or is this not advised/allowed.

Hi there,

Yes in the foundation year you are treated the same as other first-year students at the university, so you can apply for any of our halls and live there with other first year students. I think that for commuting purposes it would be best for you to live in one of our on-campus halls, that way you can walk down to Limte St. (about 15 mins) and get the train directly to St. Helens.

Let me know if you have any more questions on this :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Original post by Katie0841
I’m doing vet science foundation at Carmel college, has anyone done it before/starting in 2021?

Hiya Katie! Do you have any advice on personal statement writing for the vet pathway foundation year? I'm applying for 2022 entry and struggling with it a bit
Original post by fijimoore
what course are you doing?
i got accepted to to Chemical Sciences (at Carmel College)
is the course exam or coursework based??
thank youu

hiya! i’m starting my chemical sciences course in september and i just wondered how you’ve found it? how’s the content been, has it been coursework/exam etc, how was the commute and making friends/societies?! thanks x
Original post by Katie0841
I’m doing vet science foundation at Carmel college, has anyone done it before/starting in 2021?

hey, how did you find it here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending