The Student Room Group

Industrial Placement London 2021

I’ve recently secured a placement year for EY in London with a July start. Anyone else? (EY or pwc/kpmg/Deloitte? Grad or industrial placement)? Pls message me

Scroll to see replies

Hi mate, I received an offer from Deloitte for their Industrial Placement Audit Programme with a July start too
Hi there and congratulations! which office of Deloitte did you apply to and how long did it take for them to let you know the outcome? Also was it by phone or email?
Original post by thearsh12
Hi there and congratulations! which office of Deloitte did you apply to and how long did it take for them to let you know the outcome? Also was it by phone or email?

Hi, thanks so much! It’s for the Cambridge office and it was a week after my interview by phone. I’m sure the timeframe will be different for every candidate though. What about yourself?
Original post by CallumPeacock
Hi, thanks so much! It’s for the Cambridge office and it was a week after my interview by phone. I’m sure the timeframe will be different for every candidate though. What about yourself?

Thanks for the reply and congrats again! I’ve done my interview on the 11th and still haven’t heard back. They did say there might be a delay but also said it will be in a week time. So it has gone over a week at the moment. I applied for the St Albans office. Do you think it’s a good or bad sign that it has been this long? 😅
Thanks for the reply and congrats again! I’ve done my interview on the 11th and still haven’t heard back. They did say there might be a delay but also said it will be in a week time. So it has gone over a week at the moment. I applied for the St Albans office. Do you think it’s a good or bad sign that it has been this long? 😅

Obviously they’ve received loads of applications and loads of interviews so I’m sure they’re just taking their time to make sure they make the best decision. I wouldn’t take it as a bad sign as they aim to let you know either way within a week so you would have heard something if you weren’t successful by now.
Obviously they’ve received loads of applications and loads of interviews so I’m sure they’re just taking their time to make sure they make the best decision. I wouldn’t take it as a bad sign as they aim to let you know either way within a week so you would have heard something if you weren’t successful by now.

Ok thanks a lot it makes sense! Let’s hope for some good news haha. All the best in your placement year!
Ok thanks a lot it makes sense! Let’s hope for some good news haha. All the best in your placement year!

I’m sure you smashed it! Thanks very much. Let me know how it goes :smile:
I’m sure you smashed it! Thanks very much. Let me know how it goes :smile:

I will do and thanks! Is there a number I could possibly call and follow up?
Hi mate, I received an offer from Deloitte for their Industrial Placement Audit Programme with a July start too

Hey! Congratulations! I've received an offer from Deloitte for their industrial placement programme too, I just wanted to ask how you knew it would be a July start? Did you specifically apply to one like this or did they tell you? For me they just said they'd contact two to three months prior with a start date.
Many thanks!
Original post by sunbae2000
Hey! Congratulations! I've received an offer from Deloitte for their industrial placement programme too, I just wanted to ask how you knew it would be a July start? Did you specifically apply to one like this or did they tell you? For me they just said they'd contact two to three months prior with a start date.
Many thanks!

Thanks. Congrats to you too! I’m not certain that it is but I think it’s around then. I remember that it was something like that when I applied. Mine says I’ll find out exactly 2-3 months before but it’s around that kinda time. Sorry I can’t be more help. Which office will you be in?
Many thanks!

Hi there and congrats! Can I ask which office you received an offer from and when was your interview and how long it took for them to get back to you? Thanks in advance!!
Reply 12
Hi there! Congratulations on getting an offer! Can I ask if you had to attend the final stage assignment interview or did you just have a telephone interview? Was it a surprise call or were you informed about it beforehand by email? Thanks.

Original post by Arshia0097
Hi there and congrats! Can I ask which office you received an offer from and when was your interview and how long it took for them to get back to you? Thanks in advance!!

Hi mate, it’s the Cambridge office and I had my interview on the 9th December. Then it took a week for them to get back to me then about another 6 days to get my official offer email
Original post by anniegg
Hi there! Congratulations on getting an offer! Can I ask if you had to attend the final stage assignment interview or did you just have a telephone interview? Was it a surprise call or were you informed about it beforehand by email? Thanks.

Hi, so I had the zoom interview. Didn’t know they did a phone interview. I had over a week to prepare my interview but nearly missed out on getting a slot. Hope that helps

Hey!! Thank you & I applied for the St Albans office and had my interview on the 11th, I heard back on the 16th. Hope this helps. If you're still waiting don't stress they mentioned they might not be able to respond to everyone before Christmas so their responses can fall into January too. :smile:
Thanks. Congrats to you too! I’m not certain that it is but I think it’s around then. I remember that it was something like that when I applied. Mine says I’ll find out exactly 2-3 months before but it’s around that kinda time. Sorry I can’t be more help. Which office will you be in?

Ahh I see, I think I just assumed mine would be around the new academic year but who knows I guess we will find out closer to the time! I'll be in the St Albans office. I read you'd be in the Cambridge office. Exciting stuff man wish you the best!
Hey!! Thank you & I applied for the St Albans office and had my interview on the 11th, I heard back on the 16th. Hope this helps. If you're still waiting don't stress they mentioned they might not be able to respond to everyone before Christmas so their responses can fall into January too. :smile:

Hi what role did you apply to?
Hi what role did you apply to?

Public audit industrial placement :smile:
Public audit industrial placement :smile:

I applied for the same role at the same location but they emailed me saying they’re still reviewing feedback from interviews? I guess I’m just rejected then haha? Congrats tho very well done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending