Nottingham
Visit website
You're welco-*is dragged away*
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Of course - Newark is the best and so are your reps! You'll do similar things all week :biggrin:
Reply 3
I cant say good enough things about the reps. they're brilliant!
Reply 4
Woohoooo yeh gash lash banter newark rock woooohoooo.
Reply 5
Hu Stu suck. (Full stop). They freekin' set off our fire alarm at three this morning!! The secruity guard was NOT happy! The banter between Cripps and Hu Stu is pretty funny, it's a shame Hu Stu's songs aren't very good though: p Ocean on monday was awesome!
Reply 6
I'm surprised they took the 'banter' that far to set off your fire alarm! Was anyone else in Mooch on Wednesday when a bunch of Hu' Stu's were getting on tables and chanting. I don't even know if they had been antagonised by another hall.
Reply 7

Ancaster set of Cav's alarms as well. -_- That was on Tuesday night I think.. It was pretty annoying.
Reply 8
It happened tonnes last year with the fire alarms; the uni do know about it and so try their best to sort it out, but this isn't always possible. When it gets very annoying is when pantries are set on fire due to drunken people who forget about them as this comes out of our accommodation deposits!

(Just looked around Newark again, to check the post and whatnot, and it's so much better this year - am jealous!)
Reply 9
Newark is amazing, we are the best.

Latest

Trending

Trending