The Student Room Group
i will be. starting next week.

i could keep you posted if you like?
Reply 2
yes please :smile: do you want to PM me? x
ok, you may need to pm me to remind me but it will be 10 days before i properly start the course.

i like how they've been so far, i talked to a Dr Greco on the open day, she interviewed me and is also going to be my personal tutor/mentor which is rather good as she's lovely :smile:

and they are building a shiny new pharmacy block :teeth:

however they haven't been fully accredited yet but its a uni of good repute so i doubt they would mess up.
Reply 4
my:favorite:things...
ok, you may need to pm me to remind me but it will be 10 days before i properly start the course.

i like how they've been so far, i talked to a Dr Greco on the open day, she interviewed me and is also going to be my personal tutor/mentor which is rather good as she's lovely :smile:

and they are building a shiny new pharmacy block :teeth:

however they haven't been fully accredited yet but its a uni of good repute so i doubt they would mess up.

When are they fully accredited? What will happen if they fail to become accredited? :eek:
next year i think.

the degree wouldnt count, but they seem damn serious about it so i dont think things will go wrong.
Reply 6
okies so they will be accredited by like june 2009?
yes.
http://www.reading.ac.uk/Study/Departments/ug-Pharmacy.asp
heres the webpage, with some explanation (at the bottom)
Reply 8
I'm currently in my 2nd year at Reading doing Pharmacy, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Latest

Trending

Trending