The Student Room Group

Up Learn A*-A guaranteed???

Has anyone else been getting adverts for Up Learn and used it? I have a new teacher since January who we've never met and she's not good compared to our old teacher who was amazing so I'm concerned about my grades now, I was predicted an A. Is Up Learn worth it? Also how much does it cost, because it doesn't tell you on the website until you give your details?
Original post by AzureWiggling
Has anyone else been getting adverts for Up Learn and used it? I have a new teacher since January who we've never met and she's not good compared to our old teacher who was amazing so I'm concerned about my grades now, I was predicted an A. Is Up Learn worth it? Also how much does it cost, because it doesn't tell you on the website until you give your details?

I'm literally a walking ad for uplearn lol, I would 100% recommend it - I'm not too sure about pricing bc my school signed us up but i know they offer a free trial so you could always try that before hand. they're a lovely team so if you drop them a dm on insta or email or something, they'd be happy to help! I know there are discounts you can get off, I have a referral code that gets you £20 off I think? (haven't checked it in a while aha)
Wow, ok thank you, I might ask for that later, I'm seeing if I can get good grades with my own textbook first.
Wow, ok thank you, I might ask for that later, I'm seeing if I can get good grades with my own textbook first.

yeah you definitely can - i think its more helpful in terms of how it explains things/methods rather than the questions it gives you and we all know maths is about the practice so at the end of the day its up to you and how you prefer to learn. good luck, i hope you end up with the grades you want! :smile:
Reply 4
I've just started using UpLearn - though do note that I got a scholarship. I think its pretty good so far, its definitely well organised and is very clear. Try the free trial, though I don't think that unlocks the full layout
h

Original post by Shlebzy
I've just started using UpLearn - though do note that I got a scholarship. I think its pretty good so far, its definitely well organised and is very clear. Try the free trial, though I don't think that unlocks the full layout

how did you get a scholarship?
Original post by jessxann
I'm literally a walking ad for uplearn lol, I would 100% recommend it - I'm not too sure about pricing bc my school signed us up but i know they offer a free trial so you could always try that before hand. they're a lovely team so if you drop them a dm on insta or email or something, they'd be happy to help! I know there are discounts you can get off, I have a referral code that gets you £20 off I think? (haven't checked it in a while aha)

hey do you mind if i can use the code, I'm really hoping uplearn would help me out.
Original post by scarycocopopz
hey do you mind if i can use the code, I'm really hoping uplearn would help me out.

sorry it's such a late reply! but yeah totally here's the link; uplearn.link/StudyWithJess
Reply 8
h

how did you get a scholarship?

There is certain criteria to be eligible - I am registered with IntoUniversity. Check out their website, but I think one is if you are eligible for free school meals.
Sorry for the late reply!
Original post by blobfish123
what's into university

im part of intouniversity too and its like a group for people to help them with online webinars and find careers. You have to meet the social mobility criteria though which is like if your parents have gone into university or if you have free school meals/ bursery.
Reply 10
Original post by scarycocopopz
im part of intouniversity too and its like a group for people to help them with online webinars and find careers. You have to meet the social mobility criteria though which is like if your parents have gone into university or if you have free school meals/ bursery.

how can i register for intouniversity???
Original post by Akshay26
how can i register for intouniversity???

Go on the website https://intouniversity.org/
You can see if there is a centre nearby, or call the number and they should give you more information as to whether you are eligible to join.
Reply 12
Hi, can someone give me a referral code with the name and email they signed up with? you will of course receive £20 from up learn
Original post by kzadboy7
Hi, can someone give me a referral code with the name and email they signed up with? you will of course receive £20 from up learn

Hi, you can use my code https://uplearn.co.uk/invite/ZQKHN1
Reply 14
Hi, you can use my code https://uplearn.co.uk/invite/ZQKHN1

Hi, are you still an active member?
Just advice for those purchasing UpLearn. Check out the bursaries they give out. If you are eligible then you can save a lot of money (it becomes free).
Original post by kzadboy7
Hi, are you still an active member?

yes I am
Anybody else got a free referal code I can use!!
Original post by Jessica_1111
Anybody else got a free referal code I can use!!

https://uplearn.co.uk/invite/ENP60Z

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending