The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I think in general, manchester uni have an interview policy, so it's quite likely that u will be interviewed.
Although, my friend has received an offer to study some sort of joint english course, and she didn't get interviewed.
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear from them soon.
Vicky
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
In the prospectus it says that they don't interview at all.....
Reply 3
Specialheffa
In the prospectus it says that they don't interview at all.....

Yeah, I saw that - it's just that because they seem to be taking their time getting back to everyone (I'm not being arrogant and saying why haven't they offered ME a place, it's the same for many of my friends) I wondered if they might interview some people and that's why they were taking their time.
But thanks anyway. x
Rachio, I wouldn't worry, UCAS have it all and so does the uni and it will all be sorted in time. I understand why you are sort of nervous about it but don't be, it won't help and if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be :smile:

Best of luck.
Reply 5
I've applied for English and havent heard anything except for that postcard months ago. I don't think they interview
Reply 6
Manchester REJECTED me!!! They were my number 6 as well... VERY gutting!! hehe
Reply 7
dollface
Manchester REJECTED me!!! They were my number 6 as well... VERY gutting!! hehe

hey if u don't mind can i ask wot ur predicted A2s r n wot u got in ur ASs its just that my friend wants an offer form Manchester for Eng Lit n wants 2 no wot kinda chance she has! cheers
The only people I know who have heard anything are those applying for the English and Drama when they got thier interviews from the Drama department..and I got the impression that the English department didn't have a you will get an interview before an offer policy like the drama people do..
Reply 9
Last year, actually the year before because I deferred, Manchester was the first to reply out of my 6.

Latest

Trending

Trending