The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No because there are numerous universities which interview March/April so Imperial is no exception.
Reply 2
relli like?
aznsenso
relli like?

UCL, Bristol and Nottingham, just to give a few examples off the top of my head.

They all interview up until then, although all medical schools do interview before then.

At Imperial, they do it by BMAT score order, so to get an earlier interview you need to have done better on the BMAT.
Reply 4
Toiletpaper8
UCL, Bristol and Nottingham, just to give a few examples off the top of my head.

They all interview up until then, although all medical schools do interview before then.

At Imperial, they do it by BMAT score order, so to get an earlier interview you need to have done better on the BMAT.

then i get late interviews for 3 of my choices.. and edinburgh dont interview at all! :/
Hyeree
then i get late interviews for 3 of my choices.. and edinburgh dont interview at all! :/

Your choices are somewhat risky... 2 BMATs, Notts which has a dodgy questionnaire, and Edinburgh because you live on this side of the border.

Good luck.. I can imagine the wait!
Reply 6
i live on which side of the border??? i live in sweden............. = no tuition for scottish unis!! :biggrin:
well i'll be fine.. at least that's what i keep on telling myself.
*sigh*

well if i get an interview anywhere i think i'll do better than not. because i like talking... kindof ..

but thanks anyways... but im glad i'll be too busy to worry.. :biggrin:
school's killing me..
Hyeree
i live on which side of the border??? i live in sweden............. = no tuition for scottish unis!! :biggrin:
well i'll be fine.. at least that's what i keep on telling myself.
*sigh*

well if i get an interview anywhere i think i'll do better than not. because i like talking... kindof ..

but thanks anyways... but im glad i'll be too busy to worry.. :biggrin:
school's killing me..

It's just the fact that you're not Scottish, although by not being English you do have a small advantage lol.

Well as long as you're happy with your choices I guess :p:

I personally would have chucked in an "insurance-policy", but meh :p:
Reply 8
Toiletpaper8
It's just the fact that you're not Scottish, although by not being English you do have a small advantage lol.

Well as long as you're happy with your choices I guess :p:

I personally would have chucked in an "insurance-policy", but meh :p:

yeah.... notts is my "safe school" ... lol :p:
i was looking around for a real safe school but then i didnt like any of the other schools. too far out, dont like the school etc.etc.
but nowhere for medicine is ever safe.. :s-smilie:

im happy though with my choices =]] and everything so far!
now just to do well on BMAT and get offer(s hopefully in plural!) and get awesome grades next term! :biggrin:
Hyeree
yeah.... notts is my "safe school" ... lol :p:
i was looking around for a real safe school but then i didnt like any of the other schools. too far out, dont like the school etc.etc.
but nowhere for medicine is ever safe.. :s-smilie:

im happy though with my choices =]] and everything so far!
now just to do well on BMAT and get offer(s hopefully in plural!) and get awesome grades next term! :biggrin:

Yea, good luck with that! I did consider Nottingham, but my school advised me against it because apparently, the questionnaire is very very dodgy. Plus I prefer B'ham to Notts in terms of the place. B'ham, IMO, is much nicer :biggrin:

You've just applied to very competitive medical schools, that's all :p:

Good luck with the BMAT and your exams anyway :biggrin:
Reply 10
Toiletpaper8
Yea, good luck with that! I did consider Nottingham, but my school advised me against it because apparently, the questionnaire is very very dodgy. Plus I prefer B'ham to Notts in terms of the place. B'ham, IMO, is much nicer :biggrin:

You've just applied to very competitive medical schools, that's all :p:

Good luck with the BMAT and your exams anyway :biggrin:

hmm ;P
well idk much about birmingham...
but nottingham looks so pretty :smile:

i know i have... that's the problem. haha i had oxford in there before as well. crazy now i think about it.

good luck to you too . :cool:
Reply 11
is it true that if u screw up the BMAT no matter how gud your GCSEs are they'll reject u -for imperial?
aznsenso
is it true that if u screw up the BMAT no matter how gud your GCSEs are they'll reject u -for imperial?

Yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending