The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Chemistry Interview

I had mine today and I have no words to say. I was just so nervous and wasn’t thinking straight. Anyways, there’s no way I’m getting an offer. There goes my chance at Imperial
hi, im sorry to hear that you think it went badly :frown: i mean you never know, the interviewers are experienced and can tell if you're making mistakes because of nerves? also, the offer rate for chemistry courses at imperial is generally quite high, from what ive read, it seems as if a lot of people who get an interview get an offer, and the website for the chemistry courses at imperial it says they aim to send an offer decision within a week of after your interview, so whether its good or bad news, you hopefully wont be waiting long for a response. also, i have my chemistry interview at imperial next week (ive applied for chemistry msci), do you have any advice on how to prepare or what its like? thanks :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I am going to do the interview next next week,hope my school wifi doesn't lag like usual. I am going to start prepare for it,also asking help from my teacher. I heard that it shouldn't be very hard,just asking some general questions and chemistry questions within a level topics.
I have mine next week. Anyone have any tips and if the interview is still a big deal on there A*s.
For people who see this thread in the future :
I have my interview tomorrow, I have heard from one of my friends who had his interview last week so I thought I’ll give his feedback on the interview.
They started by asking what’s his favourite topic in chemistry, and got asked to explain why. Then asked Some biochemistry question, some organic questions and what effect will be on human etc. He said he has done terrible.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
For people who see this thread in the future :
I have my interview tomorrow, I have heard from one of my friends who had his interview last week so I thought I’ll give his feedback on the interview.
They started by asking what’s his favourite topic in chemistry, and got asked to explain why. Then asked Some biochemistry question, some organic questions and what effect will be on human etc. He said he has done terrible.

Did your friend get an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending