Lincoln
Visit website
i thought it said 'club ejaculation'
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
It's good that the Engine Shed security staff is managed by an external company instead of 'student bouncers', especially when these types of incidents happen. They deal with it better.

Sometimes I just can't get why people want to start a fight. Why can't they just have fun without anything bad happening?

Hope that guy recovers asap.

I hope those 5 men and 1 woman who were arrested are not students from the university. If so, it would be a shame for themselves and the university. If they were other people, it will put themselves into shame.
Reply 3
ouch!
Reply 4
The guy died today.
Reply 5
Who is it that has been arrested? Is it the bouncers fault or the public?
Reply 6
From what i have heard the guy was visiting his sister that goes here, and he was high on drugs and then decided to bite the bouncer...

The bouncers got arrested for GHB there and then, but haven't heard anything else since it really happened
This is so sad, seen sooo many people stood reading the little notes on the bunches of flowers that are on the bridge.

I heard what happened was that this lad got kicked out earlier in the night for being too drunk, and hung around outside for a bit (if he was visiting his sister that would actually make sense cos he could have been waiting for her or something).
And then a fight somehow got started which he had nothing to do with but he went to have a look or something and then one of the bouncers just assuming it was him causing trouble and so beat the crap out of him.

Either way, I ******* hate bouncers. At my local club at home I remember some guy who ended up in intensive care because the bouncers threw him all the way down the stairs, bearing in mind that it was a big winding staircase that led up to the second floor.

They really should start making bouncers take IQ tests so they can determine whether they actually have more than 2 brain cells.
Reply 8
well in a way they do, the badge that they noe have to where is to test that they can handle different situations correctly and aren't after a fight or anything like that.

Although bouncers can be assholes i'm glad they are there incase a fight does start, i don't want to ruin my pretty face because some guy thinks i stood on his foot or knocked his drink out of his hand.
Seriously, the bouncers in Lincoln are an absolute joke. Everyone knows how pervy the scream bouncers are, and how they've pretty much all got major attitude problems. Its no wonder people get agitated and aggressive when they're around. Plus I hate the fact that they seem to assume that because people have been drinking, the lads always want to start fights, and the girls are massive slags who dont mind being groped and listening to the bouncers sly comments.
Actually, thinking about bouncers, heres a good one for ya... On monday night my friend went to sakura, and cos she's seeing the manager of the place she's always allowed to just walk straight in. But that night they had two new bouncers on the door who wouldnt let her go in. And even when she told them to go find the manager to prove she wasnt trying to pull a fast one they didnt even bother going to check.
So she stood around in the smoking bit for a while and understandably she was getting pissed off, so she tried to just walk in without them seeing. Unfortunately one of the bouncers saw her and guess what he did... put her in a sodding headlock! She wasnt being aggressive or mouthy towards him so it was slightly innappropriate to grab her like that.
Reply 10
thats a bit harsh of him, however its the bouncers job on the line if she got in when she was told not to...sounds like she was warned...did she try to ring or ask someone who was in the smoking area to get him? The bouncers are tits, but they are there for a reason and with what happened recently they have every right to be more aware of whats going on
dont know why exactly, probly didnt have his phone on him or couldnt hear it. And something else which I didnt actually hear about today, one of the girls that was with her was like you shouldnt handle girls like that, and the boucer got on his high horse saying that he used to be in the police and he knew what he was doing. It turned out this girl he said that to was training to be a policewoman and gave him an absolute lecture!

And of course they're there for a reason, but Ive heard way too many stories about them being too heavy handed with people. Hence that poor person dying. I dont know anyone who actually saw it happen, but you'd think bouncers get trained to restrain people in a way which isnt going to hurt them or the bouncer, so I dread to think what they actually did to him!
Reply 12
they do, and in every situations situations change, drunks and people on drungs react and behave differently, ok so death shouldn't be something that happens and its not as if they try to do it.

Its there jobs on the line if anything happens and to call these bouncers ******* when they have to face people trying to get in, start fights with them and others, or having the threat of revenge attacks such as being knifed which happened recently but i can't remember where it was.

We have all had our problems with bouncers in our time but i still respect what they do, Yes some are worse than others such as scream that will be pervy etc, or will offer a few people at the back a 5er each to jump a head of the que... aka scream

It all happens and think its unfair of the slatting you guys are giving them all
Yea but there's way too many of these little 'incidents' happening. That person dying is on the extreme side of things to happen, but to me it just sounds like most bouncers either dont get proper training, or they have it but decide to do things their way instead.
And I think it says alot that engine shed has suspended the bouncers, and that the police have been telling anyone who actually saw it happen to keep quiet about it for the moment i.e. dont go running to the nearest newspaper! Something dodgy has got to have happened.
Plus, I would have thought bouncers would be aware that people they throw out are going to likely be complete tits and threaten to get them back etc. Sounds like part of the job description to me! If they cant keep their tempers, or do the job they're supposed to be doing then maybe they shouldnt have become bouncers in the first place!

Latest