The Student Room Group

Have I missed my opportunity?

Girl (17F) I met a couple of months ago had been quite into me (20M) in pubs/clubs, we hugged when we see each other, danced here and there and she just generally always approached me. Her friends and family seemed to be pushing me towards asking her out but I did explain how I'm 21 soon and realised she isn't 18 for another couple of months so was a bit hesitant on that front. Her older sister said she was cool with it and didn't think it was that bad as she is 18 soon, so I added her and we've been speaking but she seems very dry. Her best friend, my coworker, is also a very blunt texter - so just wonder if that's maybe just her style?

I was going to ask her out next week but wanted to see her this weekend as she said she'd probably be out to see if she stills hugs etc., but at this point feel like I've missed my opportunity and definitely should've asked her a good few weeks ago - hence why she's pulling away and being so dry. Should I still ask her out and just assume its her texting style, maybe has no dating experience etc.? She normally replies with photos of her pouting and whatever, has occasionally asked about me if I asked about her, on most occasions replies every time she's active which is every few hours - but just doesn't offer much to the conversation.
Reply 1
You should still go for it, don't care what anyone else thinks. If it's true then that's what matters. Maybe explain the situation you found yourself in to her and she may understand. There's also the possibility that you haven't missed it and that you're overthinking it. So, go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending