The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU apprenticeships 2021

Is anyone considering doing an apprenticeship in:
UX design
Digital marketing
Digital and Technology solutions

If so, is there any social media groupchats or does anyone want to catch up about opportunities etc?
Hi yes ME ME ME hi , ive been trying for a UX apprenticeship since last year, itd be great to known others in the same boat as me
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by braintime
Hi yes ME ME ME hi , ive been trying for a UX apprenticeship since last year, itd be great to known others in the same boat as me

Hiya!! That’s the same with me except I’ve been applying this year. It’s more difficult than I thought to find any apprenticeships because they aren’t in one location!!
same
Original post by x.charlottec.x
Hiya!! That’s the same with me except I’ve been applying this year. It’s more difficult than I thought to find any apprenticeships because they aren’t in one location!!

Yeahhhhh the opportunities are LOW, honestly it might be worth considering moving out for it when you get one hopefully, and with COVID anyway a lot of companies support flexible working and working from home.

And yeah last year it was tough, hopefully more vacancies will open up in the coming months, If you haven’t already, sign up to Manchester Met Uni apprenticeship board, they email any new opportunities for UX since theyre practically the only Uni that does UX degree apprenticeships.

How did u come about choosing to do an apprenticeship?
Reply 5
Wondering if you guys all found an apprenticeship? Currently looking for an apprenticeship as well for UX/UI design I applied quite late as I was looking to apply for L6 architecture apprenticeship but couldn’t get in. So had a career change prob will have to apply again for 2024. Any tips?
Original post by Rhythmk9
Wondering if you guys all found an apprenticeship? Currently looking for an apprenticeship as well for UX/UI design I applied quite late as I was looking to apply for L6 architecture apprenticeship but couldn’t get in. So had a career change prob will have to apply again for 2024. Any tips?

Hi @Rhythmk9

It's great to hear that you're interested in pursuing a Degree Apprenticeship in UX/UI Design!

As mentioned by @braintime it's worthwhile signing up to our mailing list for updates about opportunities in this field. Our Apprenticeships team are also holding a number of sessions later in the year to help aspiring applicants through the application and selection process that will be helpful as they cover areas such as how to apply, CV's and what to expect in an assessment centre.

You can also send an email to the apprenticeships team on [email protected] who will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

I hope this helps!!

Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending