The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Human Sciences at Exeter

Does anyone know how competitive Human Sciences is at Exeter and how strict they are on the acceptance grades.(required grades are ABB)
Reply 1
My offer from Exeter was ABB. Human Sciences is a very competitive course, because only 4 universities offer it (Oxford, UCL, Durham and Exeter). Other than that, I really don't have that much information. Hope this helped:smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by PiaMannix
Does anyone know how competitive Human Sciences is at Exeter and how strict they are on the acceptance grades.(required grades are ABB)

Thanks for your question. It is a highly competitive programme but each admissions cycle can vary so occasionally we 'may' take students with slightly lower grades if we still have places available. Its always very difficult to guarantee anything in admissions as each year can be very different depending on how students do in their A Levels. So to be sure of getting your place you need to aim for your offer, if you just miss your offer there is the possibility you might still get in but its never guaranteed. I hope this helps a little bit, Jo
Original post by University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Three
Thanks for your question. It is a highly competitive programme but each admissions cycle can vary so occasionally we 'may' take students with slightly lower grades if we still have places available. Its always very difficult to guarantee anything in admissions as each year can be very different depending on how students do in their A Levels. So to be sure of getting your place you need to aim for your offer, if you just miss your offer there is the possibility you might still get in but its never guaranteed. I hope this helps a little bit, Jo

Have all the offers for the 2021 entry been made?
Reply 4
Original post by PiaMannix

Hi I'm in first year - not strict at all, usually goes into clearing because its a very small course so its never full. I think this year it was in clearing for BBC if I remember correctly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending