The Student Room Group

PCDA skype interview

I have recently passed my PCDA online assessment centre and have my interview via skype 2 weeks today. Unsure what to except from it, if it will just be getting to know me as a person and some competencie questions. Curious if it is a solo interview as when i was booking my slot some dates had 7 slots available for the set time which I thought may mean it is a group interview. Anyone have any advice😀
Original post by JLfc28
I have recently passed my PCDA online assessment centre and have my interview via skype 2 weeks today. Unsure what to except from it, if it will just be getting to know me as a person and some competencie questions. Curious if it is a solo interview as when i was booking my slot some dates had 7 slots available for the set time which I thought may mean it is a group interview. Anyone have any advice😀

Hi, i just applied for it and waiting for an answer, when you done your skype interview please let me know how it went and i wish you best of luck, I don't think it will be a group interview but not sure, let's see :smile:
Reply 2
Alright mate, are you at the Assessment Stage?An i will do mate, found out its solo with a panel of 3, will try an inform you on how it is
Original post by JLfc28
Alright mate, are you at the Assessment Stage?An i will do mate, found out its solo with a panel of 3, will try an inform you on how it is

I've done my SJT now waiting for a response, thank you matee and i wish you best luck, you gonna smash it mate :smile:.
Reply 4
Thanks alot mate!
Mate, i'm hearing that becoming a police officer ain't that good, because so many people are resigning and the salary is low.
Reply 6
All different roles vary, around 24k starting salary and im sure it rises to 30k after 5 years not too sure
That's not that bad then, people after uni start with 20k average. when you finish your degree then it's 30k, after 5 years is 40k if you get to be a sergeant, that's what i found out on their website.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Esingh-2001
That's not that bad then, people after uni start with 20k average. when you finish your degree then it's 30k, after 5 years is 40k if you get to be a sergeant, that's what i found out on their website.

Original post by JLfc28

Hi did u do the interview, I’m at the stage for eating for my interview, wanting to know how it’s like! 😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending