The Student Room Group

AON apprenticeships 2021

Hi, just wondering if anyone is through to the assessment centre for the 2021 intake, I’ve been put on hold for like a month. I’ve completed the video interview so if anyone has any questions about that feel free to ask!

Scroll to see replies

Hi mate,

I think you applied a bit late. I knew people from previous assessment centres back in middle Feb who were invited to the Aon Virtual AC.

Not sure if mine or your application going to be progressed.
Reply 2
Ah god that’s annoying, I might email just to see what they say
Reply 3
Original post by Lerooooy Jenkins
Hi mate,

I think you applied a bit late. I knew people from previous assessment centres back in middle Feb who were invited to the Aon Virtual AC.

Not sure if mine or your application going to be progressed.

Hiya, just letting you know I’ve just received an invite to an assessment centre early April so it wasn’t too late! Hopefully yours has been progressed too!
Original post by Chloe20.0
Hiya, just letting you know I’ve just received an invite to an assessment centre early April so it wasn’t too late! Hopefully yours has been progressed too!

Nice and I hope so too. Let me know how it goes.

Did you pass the Assessment Centre?
Reply 6
Did you pass the Assessment Centre?

Yeah I passed aha
Yeah I passed aha

What was the outcome for your final interview?
I messed up on that one so I already know I failed.
Reply 8
What was the outcome for your final interview?
I messed up on that one so I already know I failed.

I feel like my final interview went well but I messed up badly on the pre-assessment centre task but I still got it so I wouldn’t stress if you think you’ve done one bit badly
I feel like my final interview went well but I messed up badly on the pre-assessment centre task but I still got it so I wouldn’t stress if you think you’ve done one bit badly

That gives me some reinsurance. But it's been over a week and I haven't recieved a response.

When are you expecting to hear from them?
Hi mate what was the pre-assessment centre task like?

What was your result for the final interview with the Director?
Any this guys I’ve passed the video interview
i have my assessment centre in 2 weeks

Original post by unknown100000
Any this guys I’ve passed the video interview
Heyy, I got invited to the assessment centre next week, wondering if you have any tips or how does the day looks like and what to expect?

(Original post by Chloe20.0)I feel like my final interview went well but I messed up badly on the pre-assessment centre task but I still got it so I wouldn’t stress if you think you’ve done one bit badly
Original post by vvalentinez
Heyy, I got invited to the assessment centre next week, wondering if you have any tips or how does the day looks like and what to expect?

(Original post by Chloe20.0)I feel like my final interview went well but I messed up badly on the pre-assessment centre task but I still got it so I wouldn’t stress if you think you’ve done one bit badly

Hey I have the AC this week too on Friday, have you completed the pre-assessment centre task yet?
Hey sorry I forgot about this!!
Have you gotten any emails today or this week at all from them?
How was your feedback report?
Heyy that’s alright :smile:
I got an offer on Monday, have you had any updates?
Original post by vvalentinez
Hey sorry I forgot about this!!
Have you gotten any emails today or this week at all from them?
How was your feedback report?
Hey, no not yet.
Reply 19
[QUOTE="sfalaah;98329952"]Heyy that’s alright :smile:
I got an offer on Monday, have you had any updates?[/QUOTE

Hi sfalaah, I have my final interview in 7 days with AON for the construction reinsurance team.

What questions were you asked?

Do you have any tips and advice?

kind regards
Abinesh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending