The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling accommodation??

What’s the better rooms to get at Stirling ??
Hi! I see you posted this a while ago so you may have already decided but thought I’d reply anyway just in case.

The nicest halls are definitely the newer ones (willow, juniper, beech) however they are very expensive. I think they are all en-suite rooms and shared kitchen unless you get a studio. Flats are generally 5 or 10 people. I have heard people say these flats are a bit more boring however I think it just depends on who you’re with.

I think there’s some newer ones at Alexander court but I don’t know much about them.

The other ones at Alexander court are decent too but a bit older. The flats that I’ve been in there I think we’re 6 people, shared bathroom and kitchen. The only thing with Ali court is that it is quite far from the rest of the campus about a 20 min walk from everywhere else but a lovely walk none the less.

The other accommodations are also older and vary between en-suite and shared bathrooms. When I lived on campus Andrew Stuart Hall (ash) was where a lot of people went to pres etc but there’s stuff going on in all the halls so probs depends on who your friends are.

Hope this helps!
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Hi, I'm just wondering what the privacy is like in the shared bathrooms are they just like normal bathrooms? As you can tell I'm a little nervous about it haha
Hi! I am not sure exactly what you mean but yea I think most people would describe them as like normal bathrooms. When you’re inside it’s yours and there are locks and the most annoying bit is just having to wait if someone is in there before you! Hope this helps ease the nerves a bit! I know I was so nervous about literally everything but it ended up totally great!

Quick Reply

Latest