The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Can I find rich husbands at University of Sussex?

Can I find prospective rich husband at University of Sussex?
No
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
No

why?
What a strange question but I'm bored so what the hell

Sussex is rated as top 40 in the complete guide so I imagine the majority of students there are not academically the most gifted

That being said I just did a quick Google and the following celebrities from Sussex Uni appeared:
Jessie Ware worth $6 million
Billy Idol worth $60 million
This proves that is obviously is 'possible' for there to be potential high rollers

Yet you have to factor in that it is really difficult to forecast ones potential and identifying the prospective riches will be hard
So to answer your question, Yes, but it may be unlikely and will depend on your definition of "rich"
Reply 4
Original post by Jonathanツ
What a strange question but I'm bored so what the hell

Sussex is rated as top 40 in the complete guide so I imagine the majority of students there are not academically the most gifted

That being said I just did a quick Google and the following celebrities from Sussex Uni appeared:
Jessie Ware worth $6 million
Billy Idol worth $60 million
This proves that is obviously is 'possible' for there to be potential high rollers

Yet you have to factor in that it is really difficult to forecast ones potential and identifying the prospective riches will be hard
So to answer your question, Yes, but it may be unlikely and will depend on your definition of "rich"

sussex law is quite high quality bro
Original post by Anonymous
sussex law is quite high quality bro

You didn't mention law but from its salary average on payscale it states it's £27k which isn't that high (Doesn't mean people can't get rich of it, just means that most people don't)

And yeah it's probably a nice school but you will likely see a much more frequent amount of high rolling potential at schools like Oxford, which produce a very nice amount of millionaires

And btw *Cough Cough* Ranked 33 in the complete guide and 65 in the guardian *Cough Cough*
You go to uni to find husbands?
Reply 7
Original post by Justaboutalive
You go to uni to find husbands?

lol, ıf you were in my situation, you would go even to the moon to find rich husband
Original post by Anonymous
lol, ıf you were in my situation, you would go even to the moon to find rich husband

Damn, hope you don't have to make that journey eh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending