The Student Room Group

Student funding

Hi, when do students doing HNC courses usually find out if they've got into HND? Just trying to work out if I should wait till I've got my offer to apply for saas
Original post by Kaysh123
Hi, when do students doing HNC courses usually find out if they've got into HND? Just trying to work out if I should wait till I've got my offer to apply for saas

Hi! Have you applied to do a 2 year HND?

We found out our grades for the HNC at the end of the term. If you had passed (C or above) you would essentially be asked to re-enroll over the summer to let them know that you are doing the HND. Our lecturers also phoned us all up and asked us if we were going to be continuing on to the HND so they knew who to expect back.

I would definitely wait until you've heard if you've got a place, you've got plenty of time to apply to SAAS so I really wouldn't stress.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if I've completely missed the mark.
Reply 2
Original post by Peigilovescows
Hi! Have you applied to do a 2 year HND?

We found out our grades for the HNC at the end of the term. If you had passed (C or above) you would essentially be asked to re-enroll over the summer to let them know that you are doing the HND. Our lecturers also phoned us all up and asked us if we were going to be continuing on to the HND so they knew who to expect back.

I would definitely wait until you've heard if you've got a place, you've got plenty of time to apply to SAAS so I really wouldn't stress.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if I've completely missed the mark.

Thanks so much😊

Quick Reply

Latest