The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
yeah, I missed the deadline by a month last year and the resits cost me double. A month later it was tripled and so on.
Sorry haven't read through the whole of this thread but if you need to resit on AQA i think you need to have applied to do so by this week..
Reply 42
afireinside©
Sorry haven't read through the whole of this thread but if you need to resit on AQA i think you need to have applied to do so by this week..

You can apply after the deadline, it will just cost you more.
17th march is our deadline.
i'm defo resitting 2 exams i took in january. i've confirmed this with my teachers 2day (straight after results) :smile:
Reply 45
Yes, we have got the results of AQA via EDI as well.

but teachers haven't told us, it was said that the official one will be on 17th March.

We ourselves should wait till next Thursday.

don't know why, is there anyone knows ur result now?
Reply 46
Our results are given to us tomorow!

It was march 17th but then we were told college would give them out tomoz.

The college down the road is having thers on the 17th. Shame!

Why is this?
Reply 47
Dave_G03

Why is this?

I got a so called reason, school claimed that this result via EDI is not for us, is for school to compara the mock and make sure that it make sense for some of us. what a ****, why people like me is always influenced by those don't study? :mad:
Reply 48
I got my results on the 10th but apparently they were sent to us by mistake, and there is something very wrong with my class' psychology results, only 3 passed (luckily including me!), in a class all capable of a's and b's. But they're all getting sent back to get remarked. My teachers think that something technical may have gone wrong with our results, as they were only sent through electronically.
You have to decide whether you want to resit by the 17th of March
Reply 50
The deadline is March 21st for us, but the teachers want us to decide on resits next week.

Latest

Trending

Trending