The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE politics,politics and ir,politics and economics

Guysss....

Have any of your heard back for all the politics courses? I applied back in november and the wait is slowly killing me.

Let me know what you're applying for and your predicted ( gcse and a level)
Hey! I’m a gap year student, I just applied on the 25th of January after receiving my retake results . I’ve already received an unconditional from King’s for European Politics but no word from UCL/LSE. (I’ve applied for Politics at LSE and European Social and Political Studies at UCL) Keep me updated with your application! Best of luck
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by DianaGabrielaT
Hey! I’m a gap year student, I just applied on the 25th of January after receiving my retake results . I’ve already received an unconditional from King’s for European Politics but no word from UCL/LSE. (I’ve applied for Politics at LSE and European Social and Political Studies at UCL) Keep me updated with your application! Best of luck

same applies to LSE for politics no reply scared xox
applied for politics & IR at LSE and UCL still nothing
Original post by Anonymous #1

Don’t be, when I applied last year for LSE they responded on the 25th of April…….
Reply 5
Don’t be, when I applied last year for LSE they responded on the 25th of April…….

omg that’s so late how did you wait that long
Reply 6
applied for hispol and have not heard back.
was considering putting them as my insurance, but honestly at this point I'll go for kcl.
omg that’s so late how did you wait that long

there’s nothing much you can do at that point.
Original post by iamalive
applied for hispol and have not heard back.
was considering putting them as my insurance, but honestly at this point I'll go for kcl.

hey. don’t be worried, I’m still waiting on my politics response. They’re taking a bit even though I thought they’d be faster as I’m not applying with predicted grades.

hey, anything on your application?
Reply 10
hey, anything on your application?

Nope but will update when I hear back, can you do the same
Nope but will update when I hear back, can you do the same

sure! I’ll let you know!
Reply 12
hey. don’t be worried, I’m still waiting on my politics response. They’re taking a bit even though I thought they’d be faster as I’m not applying with predicted grades.

I know they take quite a bit of time to respond. I'm guessing it's really difficult to make selections, especially with so many international applications. Good luck!
Guysss....

Have any of your heard back for all the politics courses? I applied back in november and the wait is slowly killing me.

Let me know what you're applying for and your predicted ( gcse and a level)
still waiting for politics and philosophy but I feel like I'm gonna be waiting for ages

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending