The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

History and Politics Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Just been rejected too with A*AA predicted after 7 months of waiting absolutely gutted - will update the spreadsheet. Best of luck to the rest of you
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
anyone heard back for straight politics recently, not many on spreadsheet in past couple of days
Original post by Anonymous
just got rejected lols

just got rejected too, hopefully I still get an offer for my other course

Original post by wnicoll160
just got rejected as well on AAB

So sorry for you guys. Friday is not kind. All the best to you.
please update the spreadsheet if you haven’t done so already. Just helps those applying next year...
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6911302
I'm still waiting for hispol but not feeling confident as people with higher predictions than me are getting rejected and I know my PS was not that good for this course.
anyone heard back for straight politics recently, not many on spreadsheet in past couple of days

not yet, really relying on getting an offer though. if I get rejected from politics then I'm going to take a gap year.
AAAAA which kinda worries me cause the entry requirement is A*AA-AAB but i don’t have any A*? idk

update: i did not get in lol
Reply 26
So many rejection today :frown: I hope you are all ok and have other unis you want to go!! Edinburgh really didn’t deserve you especially as all of you have amazing stats! They left it this long which is ridiculous and I’m honestly in disbelief. I suspect my rejection is pending as I don’t meet the entry requirements lol.
(edited 2 years ago)

Sorry to hear that hope you’ve got other good options, at least you can take comfort in that none of us got in
Original post by Anonymous12433
Sorry to hear that hope you’ve got other good options, at least you can take comfort in that none of us got in

im just happy that i’ve finally been able to firm an offer now (kcl)

im just happy that i’ve finally been able to firm an offer now (kcl)

So sorry for the rejection. Did you update the spreadsheet, helpful for the others still waiting. Thanks
Original post by auser77
So sorry for the rejection. Did you update the spreadsheet, helpful for the others still waiting. Thanks

yes yes dw that was like the first thing i did lmao
Reply 31
Gosh feeling super nervous for my daughter after all of the rejections yesterday and seeing the stats!
She’s already been rejected from Oxford and Durham. Waiting on St Andrew’s and has a Manchester offer. A very tough year for you all!
Wishing you all the very best of luck wherever you end up
anyone hear from pol
Original post by Don1710
Gosh feeling super nervous for my daughter after all of the rejections yesterday and seeing the stats!
She’s already been rejected from Oxford and Durham. Waiting on St Andrew’s and has a Manchester offer. A very tough year for you all!
Wishing you all the very best of luck wherever you end up

Saw your post. In the main thread. So sorry for her. Did you hear back from St Andrews yet?
Reply 34
Original post by auser77
Saw your post. In the main thread. So sorry for her. Did you hear back from St Andrews yet?

It’s a tough year for you guys! We haven’t heard back from St Andrew’s yet. Her personal statement was written for Oxford so no mention apart from 1 line on extra curricular so perhaps that’s it?
She’s got Manchester so I’m sure she’ll head there. Disappointing for sure but not the end of the world.
Wishing all of you lots of luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending