The Student Room Group

Application status

Goodday team,

I had applied for MSc in sustainability a d environmental management since April 2021.i have not received any further emails from the school on the progress of my application after the application acknowledgement mail they sent they day I applied. I wish to know if there is any other way I can monitor my application. I have sent a couple of mails but they haven't responded.

I will be glad to get answers to this challenge. Thank you.

Chinedu
It’s only been a month but if you’re that worried, why not ring the university in question?
Original post by Anioke
Goodday team,

I had applied for MSc in sustainability a d environmental management since April 2021.i have not received any further emails from the school on the progress of my application after the application acknowledgement mail they sent they day I applied. I wish to know if there is any other way I can monitor my application. I have sent a couple of mails but they haven't responded.

I will be glad to get answers to this challenge. Thank you.

Chinedu

Hi @Anioke

Applications can generally take anywhere from a week or longer to process depending on how many applications have been submitted at any given point in time. Currently, between January and May, admissions teams are busy processing applications which they have received for all types of courses so it may take then 6-8 weeks to process and decide whether to provide an offer of a place to study.

I would advice either directly emailing the Universities Admissions team or telephoning them with your application reference number if you have not heard from them by the end of this month.

all the best with the application

Emily
University of Hull Student Representative
Reply 3
Thank you Emily and Auser77 for responding. I am glad to inform you that Teesside University have reached out to me with and unconditional Academic offer starting September 2021. I am excited about this and look forward to a great study time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending