The Student Room Group

529 DWP Executive Officer Work Coach Cumbria and Lancashire

Has anyone applied for this position? What's your current application status?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes I have! Still on ‘you should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome’. I interviewed on the 18th so 2 weeks ago. Same status for Greater Manchester also.. interviewed on the 9th July! Nervous! How about you?
Reply 2
Original post by JMur16
Yes I have! Still on ‘you should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome’. I interviewed on the 18th so 2 weeks ago. Same status for Greater Manchester also.. interviewed on the 9th July! Nervous! How about you?

Good luck! I interviewed on the 19th however I don't think we'll hear back until at least the end of next week :frown:
Which location/s did you apply for?
Reply 3
I applied for this loaction and today status of the application is changed. My interview was on 18/07 also. Goodluck everyone
Reply 4
Original post by Shah Amy
I applied for this loaction and today status of the application is changed. My interview was on 18/07 also. Goodluck everyone

Good luck to you! Hope you receive good news soon, please keep us updated. My interview was on the 19th July so I am hoping I hear back very soon!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 5

What locations did you apply for if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 6
I spoke to SSCL today as my application status changed, they said everyone has been marked and feedback but just waiting to send out emails, so should here within the week
Reply 7
Original post by Aaamana
I spoke to SSCL today as my application status changed, they said everyone has been marked and feedback but just waiting to send out emails, so should here within the week

Thank you so much. I tried to contact them via the live chat option but they're so unhelpful :frown:
Apparently, if our application status has changed to being reviewed then that's a good sign that we have passed to at least be on the reserve list. Which location have you applied for?
Reply 8
Original post by Idaz
Thank you so much. I tried to contact them via the live chat option but they're so unhelpful :frown:
Apparently, if our application status has changed to being reviewed then that's a good sign that we have passed to at least be on the reserve list. Which location have you applied for?

Honestly they are so unhelpful, she was like I can see your score here but can it tell you, you will get an email this week lol. I applied for Accrington, Blackburn and Preston, what about you?
Reply 9
Hopefully we will get the good news today or tomorrow. Did the interview 14/7
Reply 10
Any update guys?
Reply 11
No update 🥲
Reply 12
No update 🥲

I was hopeful that we'd get an answer today but I don't think it's happening. Have you contacted them?
Reply 13
Yes contacted them but they are unable to tell that how long it is going to take more
Reply 14
Any update from anyone yet?
Reply 15
Original post by robisesan
Any update from anyone yet?

Nope, nothing at all. I doubt we will hear back today or tomorrow tbh
Reply 16
No news🙃application status changed since last monday. I heard that people usually recieve an outcome within 2,3 days after the application status changed. Anyone else waiting long after change of app status?
Reply 17
Guess we all have our results now?. Been put on reserve list
Reply 18
Original post by robisesan
Guess we all have our results now?. Been put on reserve list

I haven't been told yet :frown: Congratulations though as you passed! Were you asked to upload any ID? What was your score if you don't mind me asking?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Idaz
I haven't been told yet :frown: Congratulations though as you passed! Were you asked to upload any ID? What was your score if you don't mind me asking?

Scored 24, 4 in all areas. you can only be asked to upload ID if you will be given provisional offer letter. I’m not actually looking forward to anything good as a lot of people stay on reserve list till it lapse and nothing else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending