The Student Room Group

University of London - Online LLM

Good afternoon all,

I am looking to study a Laws LLM part time over a two year period concurrently with a fulltime job. I am confident I can juggle the workload - I have been doing so with (fully online) post-graduate study over the last year. However, few Russell Group Unis offer LLMs via distance learning and fewer still offer the course components I am interested in.

A potential option is to sign up with my local Uni (Bristol) which does offer everything I want albeit with several hours daytime attendance each week - very difficult (but not impossible) given my employment.

However, the University of London is offering what, on the face of it, looks like a fully accredited online LLM (excluding the exams):
https://london.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate-laws-llm#programme-structure-modules-and-specification-939

Has anyone done this course or anything else with the University of London? It seems to be provided by a blend of (admittedly very good) Unis but I am wondering how the end qualification might be perceived? In particular it has no dissertation element which seems odd.

Thank you in advance

Simon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending