The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

just got an offer for law :-)

conditional on completing my degree at my current uni, as i was already planning to do
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 181
Pspri
i got an interview for english.....
gosh i dont know what to expect :frown::
please help if you can
thanks!

Congratulations! :smile:

From the descriptions I've heard of the History interviews, they basically ask questions about your subject, explore a few issues with you and ask questions based on the PS. I'm sure you'll do fine - good luck and well done!!
Reply 182
anyone who has offer for maths?
I just got rejected by KCL :frown: Oh god. What are the chances of me getting accepted by Oxford, LSE, and UCL. Kill me.

I'm depressed.
Reply 184
Syafiquaaa
I just got rejected by KCL :frown: Oh god. What are the chances of me getting accepted by Oxford, LSE, and UCL. Kill me.

I'm depressed.

oh sorry about that!!!:frown:
in which course?
matheo!
oh sorry about that!!!:frown:
in which course?

It's okay, I guess. Or not. I applied for Law :smile:
Reply 186
Hey, syafiqaa did you get an email with a straight-out rejection? or did u just assume u were rejected since u did not get and offer today? Just asking, sorry cos im real worried here since a lot of people on TSR applying for law seem to have got their offers from King's already.
kilojols
Hey, syafiqaa did you get an email with a straight-out rejection? or did u just assume u were rejected since u did not get and offer today? Just asking, sorry cos im real worried here since a lot of people on TSR applying for law seem to have got their offers from King's already.

Track says that my application was unsuccessful for KCL :frown:
Reply 188
My track is empty :-( im hopelessly worried atm. Does anyone know how many rounds of offers/ rejections King's does? Or is it done at random?
Reply 189
HoVis
Congratulations! :smile:

From the descriptions I've heard of the History interviews, they basically ask questions about your subject, explore a few issues with you and ask questions based on the PS. I'm sure you'll do fine - good luck and well done!!

Thankyou! :smile:
i hope i do fine, though i am seriously bad at interviews LOl... i lack the interview flare
Reply 190
syafiquaa... dont be too worried, mayb it was ur lnat score that let u down, nd as lse dont look at lnat, u still hav a gud chance. however im surprised u didnt pick a safety net uni.. sum with lower offers or sumthing.. gud luck anyway!

i jz got my offer from kings - AAA
Reply 191
in which course?
Reply 192
Congrats anisha.

What are you applying for?
Reply 193
Karla
law - the double maitrise
Name: Claire
Course: Physiology
Offer: Unconditional

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 195
claireythepinkfairy

ahh wow 3 unconditionals; something us mere mortals can only dream of :p:
Reply 196
Pspri
Thankyou! :smile:
i hope i do fine, though i am seriously bad at interviews LOl... i lack the interview flare

I'm quite looking forward to it, I love talking!!! :p: I'm sure it'll be fine, they understand that people will be nervous etc etc...

What date is your interview?
Reply 197
claireythepinkfairy

Three unconditionals? Are you applying with your A Levels completed already?
Brannan
Three unconditionals? Are you applying with your A Levels completed already?

Yeah I finished my A Levels this summer, I'm on a gap year at the moment :smile:
Reply 199
Ooh well congrats on the offers :smile:, I would die to get into King's :frown:

Latest