The Student Room Group

Hadlow college welcome day (induction)

I’m starting Hadlow college in September for animal management and I’ve got an induction day coming up and we have to wear suitable clothing for practical work but I’m not sure what to wear. They also said to wear steel toe cap if we have them and I am planning on getting some before the induction day as we will have to wear these as part of our uniform in September anyway. But I don’t want to be the only one wearing them or not wearing them so I might wear normal shoes there and take them in my bag. lol I know I’m overthinking it but I can’t help it 😂 what does everyone recommend I wear?
You can buy steel toe caps that look like trainers or timberlands. If you need to buy some and there’s no preference I’d go for something like this. By suitable, they will mean something that you don’t mind getting messed up, for example: don’t wear a shirt and skirt.

Perhaps a pair of cheap comfy tracksuit pants that you can tuck into your boots and a polo t-shirt. To be better prepared, perhaps some overalls just in case. Better to be over-prepared than under-prepared is my motto. That way you’re ready for anything
Reply 2
Original post by KingRich
You can buy steel toe caps that look like trainers or timberlands. If you need to buy some and there’s no preference I’d go for something like this. By suitable, they will mean something that you don’t mind getting messed up, for example: don’t wear a shirt and skirt.

Perhaps a pair of cheap comfy tracksuit pants that you can tuck into your boots and a polo t-shirt. To be better prepared, perhaps some overalls just in case. Better to be over-prepared than under-prepared is my motto. That way you’re ready for anything

Thank you this was a big help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending